𝟕𝟖

it was harry's second time coming on snl since he became a solo artist. that wasn't what made him have sweaty palms though. it was the fact that he was actually going to be the host tonight. never have he thought he would be the host to one of the most popular television shows. snl was a big thing to every musical artist who wanted to succeed in their dreams. snl was another big sign to them that tells them they made it. it does feel kind of awkward not having the boys with him. they always knew if he was nervous. they would give him one glance and immediately welcome him in a group hug. louis was always the one that patted harry's back and whispered to him, "you got this. remember we're always just going to be right next to you."

that speech always always helped harry until they weren't next time him anymore. he, no longer shared the stage with his four brothers.

he was positive that the only reason why he wasn't about to burst into tears from his anxiety was because of his angel, y/n. y/n and him started dating about five months ago. he was in the middle of creating his sophomore album. y/n was mitch's friend, and mitch introduced her to harry. mitch said that y/n had killer music production skills. oh fuck, mitch was hella right. during the whole time of making fine line, harry was stuck on how to write all of his feelings out. y/n knew that harry was suffering from a breakup. i mean everyone knew. no one puts a voicemail of their ex-girlfriend at the end of one of their songs.

y/n helped him tremendously on writing on his feelings. it was like he could finally breathe fresh air again. writing the rest of the album, harry soon started to fall in love with her. the way she wrote his emotions down like she knew everything he was feeling was amazing. he never met someone who could read him like an open book. camille was an amazing partner, and he did feel like she will always have a piece of his heart with her. but since he met y/n, he believes that all of his heart is hers.

weirdly as it sounds, they were soulmates.

so when harry started his snl prologue. he slowly started playing the piano and looked across the audience and smiled when he found his person. she smiled at him with blushed cheeks and gave him two thumbs up.

and he knew they were meant to be.