He Cheats (part 3)

Start from the beginning

I knew not eating wasn't healthy and I knew that I'd eventually have to get out of bed. I just couldn't. I couldn't stand myself and I knew (Y/N) probably couldn't stand me either. No one knows but before I met (Y/N) I dealt with self harm. No one was home and I knew if I wanted to end it now I could. I called (Y/N) only for it to be rejected.

I texted her saying I was sorry and she wouldn't have to worry about seeing me again.

Your POV

I got a text from Connor saying he was sorry and I wouldn't have to worry about seeing him again. I didn't know what that meant but it couldn't be good. I ran to my car and quickly drove to the McDonough's house. Once I got there I used the spare key to get it know I no one but Connor was home. I shut the door and screamed for Connor.

"Connor! Where are you?!" I asked.

Connor's POV

One, two, three. Three cuts were put on my skin before I heard (Y/N) calling for me.

Then my bathroom door burst opened and I felt dizzy. "Connor!" She shriek. (Y/N) grabbed a wash rag and held it to my wrist before calling 911 and my Mom.

I woke up four hours later in a hospital bed. "I'm so sorry I left." (Y/N) sobbed.

"Shh, hey don't cry. It was my fault, you had every right to leave me." I replied.

"But-"

"No, I cheated and I'm the only one here who should be sorry. Forgive me?"

"Yes." She replied before hugging me.

Thomas:

It wasn't easy for him to get out of the house. But he did it. Then he went to beg for your forgiveness. He knocked on your door with high hopes.

"What do you want Thomas?" You sneered.

"I want you to forgive me. I know what I did was wrong and I hate that all of this had to happen before I realized I couldn't live without you." He replied. Thomas got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. " I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I love you. I love your smile, your laugh, I love everything about you. I love that you support me, but still make sure I don't change. That I don't abuse the fame. I love you (Y/N). Will you marry me?"

"What if it happens again?"

"It won't. I hurt you once, and if I did it again, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"Yes."

"You will?" He grinned. You nodded not being able to speak and Thomas pulled you into a passionate kiss. "You won't regret this, princess."

Braiden:

"(Y/N)?" You heard your name being called from an all to familiar voice.

"Braiden."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. If you loved her more then I shouldn't hold you back."

"No. You're the one I love. I promised you I wouldn't take what you gave me for granted and that you wouldn't regret doing so, but I'm sure that you're regretting it now."

"Yeah. I honestly thought you were different and I wished I had known you weren't before I'd given that away to you."

"Forgive me?" I asked.

"Fine. One chance." You replied before kissing him.

Chris:

Your POV

He was at my show. Why?

"Great job with everything."

"Well the breakup kind of started this madness so thank you."

"It shouldn't have happened the way it did. I love that you're singing for a living like me, but the way you were found hurts. It could've been a cover or a happy song but I pushed you to the point where you wrote s dog about me and posted it. But I'm honored."

"Thanks for doing though. without you I wouldn't be here."

"That doesn't mean I'm not sorry. I've regretted hurting you everyday since it happened. Then I found out you were in town and I had to see you and apologize."

"It's fine. It started something great."

"Forgive me?" He asked. Should I? Okay, one chance, only one.

"One more chance." I replied.

He kissed me and pulled me into a hug as I heard the cheers coming from the others at the meet and greet.

A/N finally done. This was an emotional preference and I hoped no one died while they were reading this.