Chapter 8 I love you

May and I was talking all night saying how we felt. I wanna love this girl but at the same time I just want sex. She loves me with all her heart and I just can't turn her down like that. We went upstairs and watch a movie love and basketball.

May : jasmine I love you I want us to be together do u wanna be with me ?

Jasmine : I do but now I just want sex and for us to be sexbuddy's.

May : are you addicted to sex jasmine because I can't keep giving you my body and all u want is sex and I want you to be my baby and keep you.

Jasmine : I am not addicted to sex I love you and all but I just want us to be sexbuddys I'm not ready for no relationship.

May : u need to go talk to someone because your ass is addicted to sex because I can't keep doing this shit Im thinking we are getting together but we are not. Let me know when your are ready for a relationship bye jasmine.

May left the house I tried to stop her but she let loose. I cryed in my bed because I kinda love her and wanna be with her but not now. I called a theropheist and scheduled a day to see the theropheist. That morning it was time for me to see the person. I got in my car and drove to the building she was in.

Ms. Carlson : jasmine come on back. How are you today.

Jasmine : I'm okay just stress about love.

Ms. Carlson : okay we are going to talk about that have a seat.

Jasmine : okay thanks.

Ms. Carlson : your welcome , and now what's wrong ?

Jasmine : I have a friend name May and she was my bestfriend till we start having feelings for each other and we had sex well bacley made love and I guess she got deep feelings for me or whatever and she wanna be in a relationship but I don't.

Ms. Carlson : wow that's alot well I'm sorry to hear all that but bring May with you tomorrow and we can talk about all this.

Jasmine : okay I sure will.

Well jasmine went to the therophesit and jasmine has been through alot and May want a relationship with jasmine. Chapter 9 will come soon.