Chapter 7 Cant be true !

After chis came in the hospital room I was shock because I wanted to know why is he here because I hate him.

Chris : May told me that you was in the hospital and I just wanted to check to make sure you was okay sister.

Jasmine : May why did u bring him here ?

May : He is your brother and y'all need to talk. I'll be in the waiting room waiting for y'all to solve this bullshit.

May walks out the room..
Jasmine : you was suppose to be my brother and now some months later you come back in my life. What type of brother are you ?

Chris : I'm sorry Jasmine I didn't mean to hurt you , you are my sister and I love you so much I hope you can forgive me.

Jasmine : I can forgive but I never will forget..

The doctor and May walks in the room and ask is everything okay ? The doctor tells Jasmine she is pregnant with a baby girl. Chris ask the doctor who the baby daddy is and the doctor went out the room with Chris to run so tests. While Jasmine and May waits they talk about how her and John made love and he beats her so bad. The doctor comes in the room and says your boyfriend right here is the baby's daddy...

Jasmine : wait no no no can't be true he is my brother. He can't be the baby daddy. He suppose to be the uncle.

Doctor : I'm so sorry jasmine chris is your baby's father. I'm so sorry

This can not be true he is my brother and John beat me so bad. I just wanted sex from John not this baby. I wish John was the baby's father because my brother smokes weed yo much and I don't want my babay to get sick. As I think to my self should I kill the baby and just have one night stands or keep the baby.

Jasmine : May what should I do , I just want sex not a baby ?

May : kill the baby then have a abortion.

Jasmine : okay May I think that would be a great idea.

I finally kill the baby and I have my brother back now and John leaves me forever because he finds out he was not the baby father. Me and May are still sexbuddys ,I really have deep feelings but I don't want no relationship. One night me and may was talking and she wants a relationship I dont know what to say....