Did It Really happen ?

Are you ready for the first day of school Jasmine.

Yes, mom I'm ready.

I ate breakfast and I kiss mom and dad on the cheek and said goodbye to my brother Chris. Chris already graduated from high school and I'm next in line. Chris teach me everything about the streets and I kinda like the streets now. As I arrived to school i met a new friend her name was May. May was a pretty girl and she was very attractive.

Hi, my name is May and what's your name ?

Jasmine, as I chewed my gum loud.

Yea okay I admit I have a nasty attitude
but at least I'm cool as u get to know me. May and I was walking to our first class after we got our schedule and i bump into this boy name John. John was 6'1 brown skin curly hair and pretty eyes. My mouth drop when I saw him.

Hello my name is John and yours ?

Hi and my name is Jasmine next time watch were you are going.

No need to get all angry boo i just wanna get to know you.

Well my name is Jasmine and I love dancing and I'm a party girl.

I love party girls, after school do u wanna hang out ?

Sure that will be fine.

After school John walk me to the bus and walk me home. He makes me smile and i just met him I hope he is the one .

Thank you john, I'm home now. While blushing

Your welcome boo. Just get ready for tonight baby.

Where are we going tonight ?

You will see just get ready baby.

I rushed in my room and pick out my outfit. I pick out hammer time pants and a crop top with black flats. I took my shower after I got out the shower I got a phone call from May :

Jasmine what are you doing girl ?

Getting ready for my date with John.

Well call me after your date is over

Okay.

I hung up the phone and finish getting ready. While i was getting ready I had my towel on and my brother walk in my room.

Sister, where are you going ?

Out with John. Now get out I'm in my towel.

No, u didn't ask mom or dad.

Mom and dad already know so GET OUT NOW!

You are my sister and i love u and i have not had sex in a while I need your body now.

WTF IS WRONG WITH U GET THE FUCK OUT NOW.

Chris closed my door and lock it. Chris was so high he didn't know what he was doing. I screamed for help my mom and dad was downstairs watching a movie. Chris took my towel off and got on top of me and start kissing me as forced his way inside of me. After he was done raping me I was laying down thinking did I like it or did he rap me?