Chapter 6: You can't escape

Hello reader-san i just wanna give you a quick info: i have showed you how you look like, but that you're wearing is up to yourself except if i show you something else in more speciel moments. ⚠️I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES ⚠️ i hope you Enjoy🥰

"H-How did you do that Other Bitch-Chan?" The person behind me asked half impressed.
"You don't want to know that" I responded.
"And how do you know that i Don't want to know?"
Now The vampire was in front of me, his hair was red and his eyes was green like The other annoying vampire and he had a hat on his head. The two annoying male's was definitely twins or something at least they looked alike.
"You smell just like a sacrificed Bride, but do you taste like a sacrificed Bride?"
I turned around only to see another vampire guy with purple hair and a teddybear standing behind me. Actually i wasen't surprised but i must admit he was kinda scary.
"Really... how many of you are there?!" I asked a little tried of that more and more showed up.
"Excuse me but i Think it's better that you dosen't know too much about us until we know The meaning of your arrivel, it Can be a mistake" The guy with Black hair said.
"Okay i don't want this mystery crap anymore why is Yui's sister here?" Yui's annoying lover asked in a mad voice.

"It looks like no one here is know why I'm here actually i don't know either... Mrs. Bennet just said what i should go to The Sakamaki's mansion" I thought.

"Well.... is that girl's name (Y/N) Komori?"
"Shu.... do you know why this girl is here?" Yui's lover asked while looking at a blond haired guy who now was lying on a couch.
"Of course! There is more Sakamaki boys" I sigh.

"Maybe" The boy responded.
"And what does that maybe means?" I asked impatiently.

"Do you know a woman named Mrs. Bennet who's from a orphanage in Paris?" He asked
I froze....
if i said The truth what i know her would Yui ask me where i know Mrs. Bennet from, and so i would have to tell her that father Seiji had sold me to The orphanage.

"I.....I.... Y-y-yes.... i do..." I said slowly. I looked Down on The floor i knew that i was revealed.
"Then you are going to live here indefinitely"

"What! So another sacrificed Bride?"
"No, she is just going to live here, but The woman said that if (Y/N) is gonna be too much trouble then Mrs. Bennet won't stop us from killing her"
Everyone stared at me in silence, but for me it didn't came as a surprise, Mrs. Bennet and Mrs. Brown had always hated me and probably wanted me dead for a Long time too.
"Either must that woman be cold and heartless or (Y/N) must be a Young lady who likes to cause problems" The one with The fedora hat said while he smiled.
I went over grabbed his shirt and gave him a dead glare.
"YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUR SHAMELESS MAN YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!" I screamed.

"S-Stop it (Y/n) please!" Yui grabbed my arm.....but unfortunately pulled down my sleeve.

damn it!.... I thought. "What am i gonna do now"
"Oh my...." My sister gasped.
"W-w-w-what is that?! It... it looks like..."
"Nothing it's nothing!" I said while i quickly pulled up The sleeve again.
"Why is our guest hurt it really looks like it's hurting" The purple haired boy said.

"WHY HAVEN'T MY BROTHER IDITOS TOLD ME THAT SHE'S HERE TO STAY?!!!" Someone shouted.
That 'Someone' suddenly punched a hole in The wall.
A silver haired guy and red eyes showed up with a pretty much pissed off face.
"For God's sake Subaru stop destroying The walls" The black haired said while he pushed The glasses further up.
"Anyway i Think it's time to introduce us for you miss (Y/n)"
"The eldest here is Shu"