Ch.22 quirkless pros

Comincia dall'inizio

Toshi: * walking and still very worried and speaks on my mind* (Half of the pros are losing their quirks...and they are getting injured badly as well...It's up to me..Endeavor..Aizawa and the Students...yet i'm still worried about Young Midoryia...I stopped All for One before i can do it again... if their is nothing else i should be surprised..).* gets a text* Hm? * opens the text and reads it*

The text came from Snipeshot saying " WE FOUND THE VILLAINS HIDE OUT!" When Toshi saw the text the first thing he did was stop walking, and started to shake. Then toshi replies saying " who are you with right now!? ", When snipeshot saw the text he replied " everyone". Toshi eyes widen and Snipeshot sends the Location to All Might, Toshi then Transforms to All Might and he quickly dashed to the Situation. As All Might made it to the Stituation he sees many cops outside of their hideout and The staff and other pro heroes.

 Present Mic: you made it!

All Might: How did you guys find the Villains Locations?!

Snipeshot: Ectoplasm saw one of the Members and he decided to follow them, and they went in their.

Ectoplasm: we should be crashing in by now!

Chief: Stand down ectoplasm, they might have the missing U.A girl

Inside of the Villains hide out

Spinner: You really think this was a good idea!? Look how many cops and heroes are outside!

Kurogiri: Is just going as Doctor Octopus planned. Now rhino bring out our hostage 

Rhino: sure thing smoke man * walks to one of the basements*

Twice: Your plan Doc! Is scary and great at the same time!

Doctor Octopus: indeed Twice, Indeed * gets the machine ready for fire*

Shigaraki: * scrathes my neck* all might...that god dam jerk!....i want to kill him..Let's kill him now!

Mustard: easy their leader...you got to make sure Nomu can deal with him

Moonfish: Flesh....look at all of those flesh!

Rhino: i brought her! * has may tied up and she has a tape on her mouth*

Stain: what do we do now?

Green goblin: Let's show them the girl! and tell them to drop their fire and stand down! 

Scorpion: yea, they want to be heroes huh? then they gotta choose one thing, One Let the girl live by standing down and giving us their quirks, Or making me sting her with the most deadly Venom i got yet, if they don't stand down! * chuckles easily*

Electro: where is you master hand man? he should be here with us as well.

Shigaraki: Let master be, he will deal with the most trouble makers soon...

 Back outside with the Heroes and the cops, The chief of the Cops pulls out a microphone and starts to speak

Chief: Surrender now League of Villains, We got you all surrounded! Come quietly with your hands up! 

All Might: * grips fist*

Kurogiri: Electro, your up

Electro: You Japanese are about to witness the Fourth of July! * flys out and charges up my fist blasting heavy lighting bolt at the police cars making them all explode *

All of the police drops down and All might jumps high to Electro and raises his fist

All Might: Oklahoma Smash! * Hits electro in the face sending him flying down*