𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Start from the beginning

Damon decides to call himself a plane, "you are not flying to Dallas to kidnap my nieces, I won't let you." I tell him jumping onto his back as he begins to walk away, "I'd kidnap yours but I don't know where she is." He huffs trying shake me off, "Damon no." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck, he drops to the floor catching me by surprise as I tumble down, "Damon you can't." I tell him standing back up, "I wasn't asking." He says before snapping my neck.

When I wake up I realise that I'm still outside the armoury but I'm alone, "are you stupid?" I exclaim down the phone, "you left me defenceless and unprotected at the armoury, what if Bonnie had come and finished the job?" I ask in disbelief hearing a sigh on the other end, "then I wouldn't be getting this lecture." I roll my eyes, "Damon!" I was not amused, he literally left me for dead, "you left me for dead." I say quieter, "I'm sorry T I didn't think." He says making me scoff, "that's the problem with you, you never think things through." I huff hanging up.

Around twenty minutes later Damon returns with Stefan, and I glare at him, "dial it down judgy you're fine aren't you?" He asks, "no thanks to you." He rolls his eyes at me, "relax Thea," my eyes narrow, "don't tell me to relax." Stefan sighs, "guys, stop it." He says getting between us, "whatever." I say before turning around and walking off.

"Hey Hayley, we have a plan and if it works then I can come home." I tell her, "that's great, the girls are missing you." She tells me making me smile sadly, "do you want to talk to them?" I hadn't spoken to them in what felt like forever. "Yes."

"Hi mommy!" I laugh at the enthusiasm, "hi monkeys, you're not giving aunt Hayley any trouble are you?" I ask, "nope." I smile, "that's good." I wipe my tears, "I miss you mommy." Kaira says softly making me frown, "I miss you too baby." I tell her trying to keep it together, "when are you coming to get us?" Arabella asks, "soon," I tell them hoping that it was true, "not too soon though, because I like playing with Hope." I let out a little laugh, "ok soon but not too soon." I hear a huff, "ignore her mommy I want you to come now." Kaira cries making me almost cry, "oh don't cry baby, I'll be there as fast as I can ok?" I tell her silently crying myself, "ok but I really miss you mommy." She says through tears, "stop being such a crybaby." Arabella huffs making Kaiara cry harder, "I'm not being a crybaby I miss mommy." She says. "Don't worry K I'll be there before you know it and Arabella please be nicer to your sister." I sigh, "sorry,"

"It's ok now you girls go and play." I say, "love you." I tell them, "love you too." They chime back, before hanging up.

I sigh and wipe my eyes before turning around startled to see Damon looking at me remorsefully, "I'm sorry T, I shouldn't have left you here and I shouldn't have pressured you to trying to wake Bonnie." I shake my head. "It's ok." It really wasn't important to me anymore. "They miss you?" I nod, "we've never been away from each other this long and Kaiara has a bit of separation anxiety she always has." I shrug pocketing my phone, "I'm sorry." He says again, "it's ok Damon really." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him. "You're forgiven."

I decided that life was too short, and what was holding a grudge going to do? "Now come on let's go and save Bonnie." I say pulling along back to where Stefan was, Caroline Ric and the girls arrived shortly after.

They siphoned the spell and then Ric took them as Damon and Stefan went in, I couldn't help but follow because something felt really wrong to me, "what are you doing?" Both brothers ask upon seeing me, "something feels really really wrong, Damon please just burn it and come straight back out." I say and he nods, "hey everything will be fine T, I'll be back to annoy you soon." He smiles kissing my forehead before going to the vault.

Stefan leaves to go and talk to Caroline but I sit in the hallway waiting for Damon to come out. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the wall I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen, the feeling was so strong that it was making me feel a bit sick. I hear a sound making my eyes snap wide open, "Enzo?" I ask getting up, "I need to get Damon out." He tells me urgently, "I'm coming with you." He shakes his head, "I can't let you do that love, we can't have anything happen to you, not now that you can go back to your daughters." He tells me and I nod not wanting to waste any time. He opens the door when I head something that makes my blood run cold.

"Thea! Thea help me!" My head snaps to the vault, "Kai?" Enzo's eyes widen as he sees the look on my face, "Thea I need you!" I feel compelled to take a step forward, "Kai! Wait there I'm coming!" I shout back frantically at hearing the pain and the fear in his voice, "Thea, love Kai is dead." Enzo says grabbing onto my arm to stop me, "Enzo can't you hear him? He needs my help." I say fighting his grip. "Sorry bout this love but I can't let you in there." He says before grabbing onto my head and twisting to the side.

When I wake up I'm with Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie, "Thea what happened?" Caroline asks as I sit up, "Enzo snapped my neck, he went to get Damon I wanted to go with him but he wouldn't let me and then I-" I trail off remembering hearing my dead husband, "you what?" Bonnie asks desperately, "I heard Kai, he was calling for me asking me to help him, I tried to go to him, but Enzo stopped me." I say and she nods but stefan looks confused, "but Kai's dead." I nod, "I know, I was the one to try and reattach his head." I say making them wince.

"Damon said that he heard Elena." Bonnie says after a moment of thought, "so we can assume that the monster in there can mimic the sounds of our loved ones?" I sigh.

***

We'd been waiting at the armory for a week, trying desperately to open the vault door that was impenetrable, eventually Alaric managed to open it and when Bonnie went running in she was heartbroken to find it empty. We all were, I really did feel bad for Bonnie seeing her heartbroken over loosing Enzo was hard because Bonnie had never really gotten to be happy and now that she finally was it had been taken from her but there was also some twisted part of me that was the smallest bit happy that Bonnie was hurt, knowing that she could feel the pain that she put me through multiple times with Kai.

But my concern trumped the bitter part of me and so I was there for her for the first few days but then I needed to go, I couldn't be away from my kids for any longer.

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕪 ~ 𝕂𝕒𝕚 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara