"Oh yeah. That's right." Hunter nodded before throwing his arm over Angel's shoulder. "Heterosexual Couples." He said staring at me and trying not to move his lips.

"Shut up." I laughed kicking his leg.

"Ready to go Julia?" Angel asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Julia sighed standing up. "What're we gonna do Today?"

Angel and Hunter both shrugged.

"Our day has been occupied by making these shirts. We couldn't make a schedule too." Hunter said.

And as if she had just gotten a good look at him, Julia couldn't pull her eyes off of Hunter. She was looking at him the same way I look at Justin when he gets out of the shower. Like she could devour him.

"I'll do anything you want." She whispered.

"Good." Hunter nodded. "Finally someone who recognizes my authority around here. Let's go."

"Have her back by 8:00!" Justin called after them.

"We'll do you one better and have her back by 6." Angel smiled at him and they left.

"They'll have her back by 4 once Hunter realizes she has a crush on him." I mumbled.

"Eh. At least that gives us enough time to comprehend her being here." Justin sat beside me. "And to get those bags upstairs..."

"And to order a pizza?" I smiled at him.

"I was thinking Chinese food." He said pulling my to his chest.

"Oooh. Chinese food on pizza." I said.

Tyler

"All you have to do is sit down and let him check you out." I said to Danielle.

Grandpa's doctor had finally arrived and Grandpa was enjoying the show.

"I can't do this right now." Danielle shook her head. "My Mom needs me."

"This won't take that long." I said.

"So I'll do it once I get back." She said grabbing her purse.

"Or you could do it now." I said stepping in front of her.

"Or I could wait." She shrugged.

"Tyler, let her go." Grandpa said standing up. "She'll be back to do it later. He'll be here all week."

Danielle sighed and left the house.

"I mean, she has to come back." Grandpa said watching Danielle through the window. "What is she gonna do? Disappear? You said it yourself, she doesn't have the resources."

"Yeah, but I wanted to get this over with." I sighed sitting on the couch.

"And you will." Grandpa said. "There's nothing she can do now besides admit to the truth. How is she going to fake a miscarriage? We'll have to take her to the hospital and they'll have to announce she never was pregnant. She's cornered."

"You know, I thought the same thing until I took her to go get an ultrasound and the doctor gave us a fake picture!" I said.

"Well. What can I do?" Grandpa asked himself. "Nothing. That's the answer."

"Okay..." I mumbled.

"Do you have any alcohol?" Grandpa asked.

"Can you even drink?" I scoffed. "Aren't you too old for that?"

"Watch yourself." Grandpa pointed at me. "My Doctor is right there."

I glanced over at his Doctor who shrugged.

"I recommend one glass a week." His doctor said to me.

"You just had three glasses yesterday!" I called after Grandpa.

"So?"

—————————

What do y'all think of Hunter and Angel's new characters?

I was using the guy that's playing Hunter for another book, but then I found out that his boyfriend actually reminds me of the guy I had playing Angel and he looks like an older Hunter.

So I decided I'd use them for this book.

Y'all like them or no?