Chapter 2

Olivia POV

I stood in front of the gate of the Willow Prison silently while looking at the scary looking building. Well yeah, of course it is scary. It is a prison for godsake, not a colourful kindergarten. I thought while shaking my head and slapping my forehead.

"Miss Felton, please follow me." A tough guard came to me, showing the direction to my temporary room I guess. I did not know if I would be staying here for a while or not. Upon arriving, the guard switch on the lights to show me the room.

Hmmm not bad. It's okay for a room at prison.

Well I wasn't actually at the prison. I was at the prison but at other wing. The prison building is much more bigger than this building.

"Thank you Mr....." I thanked the guard.

"Call me Nate. Just Nate. Drop off the formality." He smiled and I shook my hand with his.

"So I have been told that you are here to treat him."

"Him? What do you mean? Axel Black?" I asked Nate.

"Ohhh it's true I see."

"I just have to do what I have to do. Anyway, I only have to treat him and he is just a prisoner." I said bravely. It had been like this since I have known that I would be spending most of my time treating this special patient. It meant that I will be facing only one prisoner maybe, if there is no other patients.

"Wait, what? Aren't you-" Nate was cut off as his phone ringing. He answered the phone and talked to the person on the line.

"I have to go now. Urgent matter." He said while running outside.

I sat on the bed running my hands on it. It was okay for the first day here.

Let me check my schedule with this Axel guy.

I checked my schedule and surprisingly I did have a short appointment with him. From 5pm until 6 pm. It was just a short time. I rested for a while and slept as I felt a little tired.

I woke up at 3.30 pm and get ready to go to the appointment. I walked around searching for the room that I was supposed to meet Axel. There was no rush as it was only 4 pm so no worries.

I arrived at the room and get ready for the appointment. Suddenly, there was a doctor coming in. I rushed to stand up to greet him but miserably embarrased myself in front of a stranger as I almost fell of.

"I-I'm sorry and hi my name is Olivia Felton." I said quickly.

Way to embarrass yourself Olie.

"It's okay Miss Felton. No worries. Ah you can call me Cole."

"Just call me Olie then." I said to him while smiling. I could not believe he was a doctor for the prisoners. He did look like a doctor who treated children instead of prisoners.

"I guess you are the one in charge to treat Axel Black right? This is unbelievable like seriously. I hope that she makes it out alive." He whispered the two last sentences and I could barely hear.

"Hey Cole. What's with him? He's only a prisoner. Well, besides the crimes that he did I guess there is no reason to be afraid since this is a prison and he will be handcuffed." I said that to him.

"Are you kidding me Olie? He is-" Before he even had the chance to complete his sentence, someone at the door knocked.

"Dr Felton, your patient is here." A voice spoke loudly from outside.

"Shit." Cole said.

As soon as the door is opened, Cole stormed out of this room. I stared weirdly at his behaviour.

"He is ready at room 22." The warden said to me. I took my book, a pen, a timer and the voice recorder.

"Miss." The warden opened the door to room 22 for me. I felt my heart beating so fast that I thought it would come out of my body any soon. I took a deep breath and pat my chest.

You can do it Olivia. You are strong and brave.

I walked into the room slowly and quietly to find a man sitting on the chair. I could not see his face as he is bowing down his head.

"Hi Mr Black. I'm Olivia Felton, your psychiatrist. Hope we have a good cooperation during the whole therapy session." I said to him slowly. Honestly his aura lone is already intimidating. I felt drowned being in the same room as him.

He started to look up as I had introduced myself. He looked straight into my eyes. I was left speechless as he was so charming in his on way. I was lost in his eyes. His blue ocean eyes. Though he was sitting down, I could see that he is tall, like very tall.

He stared deep into my face. I just smiled at him. A business smile it is.

"Age?" Suddenly he asked me my age.

"Errm I'm 26." I answered confidently but loud.

"Are you very brave or just plain naive ?" He asked me.

Ok that left me quiet for a while. Brave and naive for what? For coming here to treat people like him? I didn't even expect him to ask me that. And wait, why the fuck was I acting like I was his patient and he was my doctor?

"Wait, I'm the doctor here and you are my patient. I am supposed to ask you questions not the other way round." I said to him with demand. To be honest, I was so fucking scared because he was so intimidating, in a bad way actually. His face looked like he didn't give a shit about that.

He walked towards me quickly and I didn't even notice I was being pulled up by him. His hands grip on my wrist, firm but gently. I could feel his body latched on my body. He was too close to me for my liking and there wasn't even space between us. Damn, he was tall that I had to look up to him. I could feel his body on me. This was weird but he felt right.

"M-Mr Black, p-please get away from me, before I call the guards in." I stuttered trying to gain the strength to talk. His grip was too harsh on my wrist.

"Answer me. Are you just so brave or plainly dumb? Coming into a den full of wolves, being a rabbit yourself." He sounded annoying interrogating me like he has the right to. I was about to give him my fist for being so goddamn annoying. Or kick him where the sun don't shine also sounds good though.

"If I may ask, why would that concern you so much Mr. Black?" I smiled sarcastically while staring into his eyes, daring to challenge him.

Don't blame me though, he is the one being so annoying and who does he think he is to just grabbed my hand like this?

"Let's continue this and please answer me, with honesty and politeness, from you. Only speak when I ask you. I am the doctor here. We have to fix whatever in your mind that disturbs you." Still staring at him, I pulled my wrist off of his hand hardly and rubbed it gently as it felt sore a little bit.

The session went on despite him being reluctant to answer some questions regarding his emotions. He rarely showed his emotions, remorse, guilt, regret. He had none of these.

Suddenly, the bell rang.
"Well, I hope we won't meet again, Mr. Black." I threw my professionalisme away to the sea as I told him this.

A/N
Hi guyss! If you haven't noticed I decided to slowly publish the edited version of this story. No worries, the story will be the same, it just that I changed the bad parts in it and I put some spice for Olivia's character.:3