"Ah~ tae mhm" Jimin bit his lips trying hard not to let out loud moans, but taehyung didn't like it as he placed a finger on Jimin lips and parted them.

"Moan for me baby" Taehyung whispered.

Jimins eyes were hooded as he was bathing in pleasure and his mind was fogged and he followed his boyfriends' command and let out sinful moans and groans as Taehyung gave the boy all he wanted.

And soon after he released a loud moan as he came on his stomach Taehyung followed shortly after as he came inside jimin.

Taehyung pulled out making Jimin hiss at the movement.

"Let's get cleaned up and have breakfast.. are you hungry now?" Taehyung asked as he leaned over and kissed Jimin.

The said boy smiled a tired smile "yes"

~•~
"Jungkook, are you sure you want to wait here?" Hoseok asked his lover as he was making coffee for a client,

"Yes" jungkook smiled "I am going to your place after so it's alright"

Hoseok nodded and went back to work.

"Tired?" Jungkooks asked as soon as they walked into hoseoks place "not really" Hoseok replied as he made his way to his bedroom.

Jungkook followed behind like a lost puppy and was met with a bare torso.

"Sorry! I'll wait in the living room" jungkook said and was about to walk out of the room but the door was shut in his face jungkooks eyes were wide open by the action.

He slowly turned around and Hoseok was smiling "why not stay?" He suggested jungkooks cheeks turned rosy as he tried to look anywhere but the amazing body that stood so close to him.

"Ok.." he whispered Hoseok took a hold of the boy's chin and made him look into his eyes "only if you are certain baby"

Jungkook nodded his head "yes I am" he said as his cheeks turned red.

Hoseok leans in and pecked jungkooks lips and pulled away "are you sure" he asked again making sure the boy was comfortable and sure of what he wanted.

And jungkook gave his response by pulled hoseoks face closer and kissed him roughly.

"Just take me already" jungkook said as he pulled away from the kiss.

Hoseok smiled and pulled jungkook by the arm and pushed the boy onto the mattress and climb on top of the boy.

Hoseok Combed his fingers through jungkooks soft hair

Hoseok held a strong grip on jungkooks hair making the boy let out a loud moan.

"You like it" Hoseok spoke with a smile.

Hoseok never let go of jungkooks hair and pulled him upwards and started kissing the boy roughly,

Hoseoks hand let go of jungkooks hair and placed itself on the boy's neck he harden his grip just enough to make pleasure run through the boy's body.

"Please" jungkook whispered.

And Hoseok did so he tore off the boy's clothes and took off the remaining clothes on himself