Like by @postmalone and 586,021 others@cammyrus studio therapy session 📸@machinegunkelly

@cammyrus studio therapy session
📸@machinegunkelly

29,374 comments
@ianndior cant wait for you to drop an album

@rookxx how the fuck are you still drinking after last night 🤮
^@cammyrus because I'm not a little boy like you
^^@lucygreen roasted 🔥
^^^@cammyrus stfu bet you in the bathroom being sick the now you just the little girl version of Rook
^^^^@machinegunkelly dammmm
^^^^^@cammyrus don't get me started on you colson

@MGKfan love them together so much
^@camfan #camilson

@hater no one wants to hear your music
^@hater2 so true, your voice is so bad

I've been in Cleveland for the past two days, me and colson have gotten way closer. It was our last night before we left for LA in the morning. We were watching a movie which was almost over when I felt colsons hand move onto my thigh, I look up at him smirking as he moves his hand a little further up my thigh. He moves his head towards the stairs. "I'm going to bed" I said getting up off of the couch.

(Smut part, skip to the end if you don't want to read it)

I begin to walk up stairs when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and pick me up taking me to colsons room. He puts me down closing the door then pressing his lips agents mine. He picks me up again slamming me against the wall, he held me up by my ass.
Our make out section came to a stop when he moved from my lips planting a couple kisses down my jaw then to my neck. He starts to suck on my neck, leaving a couple marks behind "fuck" I moan slightly as I could feel him smile against my skin. He turns around with me still in his arms taking me to his bed, then drops me onto the bed before taking his shirt off. He grabs mine taking it off then slamming his lips against my neck again, now only in my underwear. He took my bra off leaving a couple marks on my chest. "Colson fuck" I moan again as he looks up at me smiling. I loved that smile so much.
He slowly started to leave hickeys all down my body as he goes down.
I spread my legs as he leaves kisses on my inner thighs, I put my head back as I ran my hands through his hair.
My eyes tightly closed as he rubbed my clit though my thin silk material underwear. He took them off as he planted kisses around my clit but no where on it. "Fuck Your so wet" he says in a husky voice which just turns me on even more. He licks my clit as I arch my back in pleasure. "Fuck please don't stop colson" I say in between my moans.
He starts rubbing my clit really fast as his tongue is in my hole moving around. I grab onto the bed sheets as I feel myself my climax point. "Baby I'm gonna cum" I tell him as he went faster. "Fu-ck ahh" I say as I cum. My breathing it heavy as I look down at colson who has the biggest grin on his face, as he licks his lips then bites them.
I pull him in for a kiss as he's leaning over me, "now it's your turn" I say as I flip him over so I'm sitting on top of him. I plant a few kisses on his lips before I began to leave a few marks on his neck. I started to grind on him lightly as I moved my hands up and down his torso. I could feel his dick get harder and harder by the second.
I move my body off of his as he sits up a little with his back against the backboard of the bed. I pull down his boxers has his hard dick falls out, fuck his dick is going to kill me. It's so big.
I move into position, gabbing his dick giving it a few soft kisses on the tip. His whole body twitches, I started bobbing my head up and down taking more of him in that the last. He starts to grunt a little. His girth was making my make gagging noises. "Fuck cammy" Colson says under his breath. I locked eyes with him as I teased him a bit licking his tip before going faster than before. I saw his eyes start to go to the back of his head. "Baby I'm gonna burst"he said a a couple of seconds later he came. I swallowed it as he gave me a big smirk. "I want you so bad" he says.
"So do I" I said. He moved on of his hands to the nightstand taking a condom out of the drawer. "It's fine, I don't need it. I'm on the pill" I said as colson dropped it and picked me up placing on him torso. Our kiss was full of passion and desire. I wanted him so bad. He flipped me over so he was onto as he was in between my legs. "You sure about this?"he says.
"Colson I want you" I said before he moved his dick near my entrance. He slowly put the tip in making both of us to moan. With each stroke he got deeper and deeper inside of me. My hands clawing at his back. "Colson harder" I said as he put one of his hands around my throat. I was shocked but that action but I enjoyed it. My eyes begin to roll back as my back arched. "I'm about to cum" I said as my hands gripping onto the bed, I let out a sigh as I came.
I flip colson onto his back as I began to ride him. My hands place on his hands
on my ass gripping it and smacking it a couple times. I moan as I couple feel his dick in my stomach. "Cammy baby" he said moaning, which was just sexy as hell. He sits up while you still on top, our body's touching as he moves up and down causing you legs to go weak almost numb, I came again all over him.I began to beg for him to stop my pussy was way too sensitive but he didn't stop he kept going faster than before. My walls tightened around him and he started to go all sloppy with his strokes. "I'm about to cum" he says into your ear which sends shivers down your spine. We both let out a moan at the same time as we both finish together.
After a few seconds I got off of him lying down next to him putting my head on his chest. He plays with my hair as we both try to catch our breath back."That was crazy" I said.
"It was amazing" he said giving me a kiss on the head before we both fell asleep.

...