Ch11: You're awake, right?

WARNING: Will contain mild swearing. Enjoy OwO
..........................................................
"I don't get it though? Why would you do this?" (H)

"It's because... Hanako-kun, I don't want to loose you. Also, if I'm an apparition...maybe I could understand you better." Yashiro said with a smile. Hanako sighed. In a blink of an eye, Tsukasa came running into the bathrooms.

"AMANEEE!! MITSUBAA!! I'M BACK!" (Tsuka)
Mitsuba quickly ran behind Kou.

"He's back..." (Mi)
Tsukasa stopped infront of Yashiro and stared in awe.

"She's an apparition now!? Cool! I'm glad with how it is!" (Tsuka)

"Tsukasa, please go..." Hanako trailed off. Tsukasa laughed.
"If she's an apparition, then it's gonna be easier to attack" He said. Before Hanako could do anything, Tsukasa punched Yashiro's stomach, making a hole like he did with Mitsuba. Hanako's eyes widened in all negative emotions. He slowly turned his head towards Yashiro, who fell to the floor with a small moan.
"S-Senpai...!" (K)
"Daikon-senpai!"(Mi)
They both knelt towards her. Kou started to tear up. He slowly looked up at Tsukasa.

"You damn shit! Piece of damn crap!" Kou shouted, running towards Tsukasa with tears and his staff. Tsukasa dodged and hit Kou's head on the wall. Mitsuba backed away slowly. Hanako was speechless.
"Y-Yashiro. Y-Y-You're awake right...?" Hanako stuttered, slowly hitting her cheek. Yashiro didn't reply. In all of a sudden, he slowly got up.

"M-Mitsuba...You can become your No.3 form here! I give you permission." Hanako said. Mistuba slowly got up.

"Eh? Mitsuba? Weren't you on my side. I made you like this didn't I?" Tsukasa said with a psychotic look.

"You did... but I never got anything out of it...so I got powerful, but I wasn't noticed by anyone was I? You were just using me, right?" (Mi)
|Go Mitsuba 🤗|

Mitsuba then turned into his Wonder form.
"Awwh, I thought I was gonna have a friend while I fight. Looks like I have to do it alone then" Tsukasa said with a smile.
Although Hanako didn't want to use his knife against his brother, he had to. Tsukasa smiled.
"I love you, Amane. That knife, takes me back to the time. The time you killed me. Doesn't it?"

"STOP!" Hanako shouted, out of character. He teared up and came towards his brother. He held him to the wall and stared angrily.

"Don't do this Tsukasa!" (H)
"But its fun." (Tsuka)
"No! It isn't. What power do you have to do this?" Hanako shouted. Out of nowhere, Mitsuba's skeleton claw appeared on the side of Hanako, grabbing Tsukasa's neck.

Hanako looked to Mitsuba.
"Mitsuba..."

"... don't..."

"...kill...him"

To be continued...

Waa~
Hi everyone! Sorry for the short chapter. Also, guys, I really want ya'll to check my message board. It includes very important information. Thanks. Love y'all.

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚