Ch10: I'm an Apparition!

"It's just that...the apparitions of the school aren't really ok with you dating me. They say that either you should become an apparation or we quit our relationship. If we don't, they're gonna sue me." Hanako said with a long sigh.
"Demo(but) Hanako-kun, you're the leader right? You decide what's best?!" Yashiro said.

"Its only Tsuchigomori and Mitsuba that support the fact that I'm in a relationship. The others aren't really ok with it. They think the leader shouldn't be dating."

"Oh..."

In a corner, a boy peeked through them.
"No.3! Stop being nosy." Hanako said without looking back. Mitsuba sighed and came to them.
"What? So you blame me for saving Daikon-senpai's life?" He asked in a slightly rude tone. Yashiro smiled.

"Mistuba-kun. Arigatou! If it weren't for you I wouldn't have been free!" Yashiro said nearing him with a toothy smile.

"Yamete(stop)! You're scaring me!" (Mi)

"She's not scary!"(H)

"You too Crazy Knife!"(Mi)

"Stop calling me that!"(H)
Right at that time, Kou came at the perfect timing.

"Senpai! I heard what happened to you!" (K)

"Minamoto-kun! Where did you come from?" (Ya)

Mitsuba gave a cat-like smile.

"Minamoto-kun, oh wait, Lame-ass Traffic Security Earring here stuck his nose into...." (Mi)

"......stop calling me that, or I'm gonna start calling you 'Rude Faker'." Kou cut off, holding his staff to Mitsuba's back.

"Yamete! Yamete! Im sorry! I'm sorry!" Mitsuba shouted in fear. Kou took his staff off while Mitsuba got up. Kou held Yashiro's hands as a sign he was glad that she's ok. Hanako noticed this and slowly pulled them away from each other.
"Shounen(Boy), go find your own girlfriend!" (H)

"Hanako-kun? Aren't you being overprotective?" (Ya)

"Well....no...he was holding your hands Yashiro!" (Ha)

"As a friend?" (K)
Then they explained everything to Kou. Yashiro sighed and looked at Hanako. He looked at her and smiled.

"Hanako-kun? Do I become an apparition? Maybe then I could understand you better?" Yashiro said taking out the mermaid blood from her pocket. Hanako stopped her by pinning her to the floor by her hands.

"Senpai?!"(K)

"Crazy knife is a Hentai...!" Mitsuba said with a cocky smile, getting slapped by Kou. Meanwhile, back to Yashiro and Hanako, Hanako slowly started tearing up.
"H-Hanako-kun?" (Ya)

"No Yashiro...keep living! I can't lose you!" Hanako said. He let go and grabbed her into a hug, unknowingly, Yashiro took Hanako's knife and gave herself a small cut on her skin.
"What if I become like No.1? Will you offer me the power to become an apparition while I'm still living?" She said slowly watching the blood come out of the small cut. Before Hanako could say anything, Yashiro thrusted her cut on Hanako's lips. Hanako pushed her back and touched his lips.

"Blood? Yashiro, no, what have you done!?" (H)

"I'll turn into an apparition Hanako-kun. Now you don't have to worry about me leaving you alone!" Yashiro said as something black made a circle around her. Mitsuba and Kou watched in surprise. A Yashiro clone came out of the black circle and left the door. Then the circle neared the floor, leaving Yashiro on the floor.

The three boys gathered around her. She was wearing a normal sailor uniform.

Like this one over here! Only for reference

She also wore a necklace with a gem in it. Yashiro slowly got up and saw Hanako and Kou blushing. Mitsuba was laughing at how her ankles were still fat.
"S-Senpai! You look gorgeous!" Kou said.
"You're an apparation now Yashiro...and you can change back human or you could send a clone to take your place." Hanako said.

"What?" (Ya)

"Like, if you wanna skip class, you can send a clone instead to take your place, or, if you want to attend yourself, you can turn human." Hanako explained. Yashiro looked at herself

"Does this mean we're ok now Hanako-kun?" (Ya)

To be continued.

Waa~
Hi everyone! So, the (Ya) and (Mi) and all are just to let y'all know who is speaking...
(Ya) Yashiro
(H) Hanako
(K) Kou
(Mi) Mitsuba
(Tsuka) Tsukasa
(Sak) Sakura
(Na) Natsuhiko
(Tsuchi) Tsuchigomori
(Yak) Yako
And guys, only in this story, humans can turn into apparitions if their wound falls on a real apparation's lips. Ohh, and thank you all for 21 subs, im soo greatful and happy. I was thinking that today should be a day off, but you guys earned this chapter, thank u all. Love you all!

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚