Ch6: Possessed

Yashiro looked back at Hanako.
"Hanako-kun....?" She went on. Hanako then gave a sadistic smile. "Wait for tommorow!" He said as he ket go of Yashiro. Yashiro looked at him, nervously waved and ran out.

The next day, Yashiro walked to school in fear, wondering what Hanako has in mind. She walked to class and sat in her chair. Hanako appeared out of nowhere.

"Morning Yashiro!!" He said cheerfully. Yashiro blushed and whispered him a good morning. She sighed as Hanako spun around her. He grabbed her hair and smelled it.

(Art not mine)Yashiro barely noticed and went on with her lesson

(Art not mine)
Yashiro barely noticed and went on with her lesson. Until the breathing got louder.
"Yashiro! Your hair smells amazing. Who knew a Daikon could smell soo amazing!" He said holding her neck.
"Hanako-kun!!" She whispered as he let go.

"You smell good though! I'm being serious!" He said

"Why are you even here?"
"Cuz I want to see my beautiful assisstant. The one I kissed...." Hanako said, giving her a look.
Yashiro blushed and hid her face with her book. Hanako went on.
"The daikon assisstant who's lips are really delicious and soft. The assisstant who has soft arms whenever you squeeze them..."
Yashiro started writing something on her book.
'Stop' She wrote. But being said those words, Yashiro didn't want him to stop on the inside. Hanako chuckled. "Don't mind if I go in there." Hanako said, going into Yashiro's body. The next thing she knew, Yashiro switched places with Hanako.
"EEEEEEK! HANAKO-KUN!!!"She shouted as she started freaking out. Hanako(IY(in Yashiro)) smiled and looked at ghost Yashiro.
"Being you feels really good." Hanako(IY) whispered, feeling Yashiro's bust and blushing.
"So soft! You are a C cup." He whispered as he blushed really bad.
"HANAKO-KUN! DON'T TOUCH MY BODY!" Ghost Yashiro shouted.

Hanako(IY) chuckled.
"I really need to go to the bathroom, sensei!" Hanako(IY) said as he got up. He went to the bathroom with Ghost Yashiro following him.
"HANAKO-KUN! GIVE ME MY BODY BACK! PLEASE!" Ghost Yashiro shouted when they got in. She headbutted him and knocked him out of her body.
'That's better." Yashiro said in her own body. Hanako rubbed his head and sighed.
"I just wanted to see how it's like being in a class agai... BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN IN ONE BEFORE!" He shouted.

{Keep in mind that Hanako doesn't know that Yashiro knows about his past >w<}

Yashiro looked at her ghost friend. He didn't seem happy, in fact the opposite.
"If that's what you want, then you can come back in here. Just don't do anything that's too crazy." Yashiro said with a kind grin. Hanako looked at her blankly. He walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders.
"Yashiro? Are you sure?" He asked. Yashiro gave him a look in her eyes. "

"If it will make you happy Hanako-kun!"
Hanako was touched. Without a single warning, he kissed her lips and grabbed her cheeks. When he let go, he saw Yashiro blushing like a tomato. "H-Hanako-kun!!! Why did you..."
"Im just kidding Yashiro! I was testing how much you care for me. And that kiss is for a thanks." He said with a gentle smile.

Yashiro squealed and went back to class, red as can ever be.

Hanako-kun kissed me again. Does he actually have feelings for me. But then, that look in his eyes looked like he wanted me to stay with him longer. When he kissed me, that's the message I felt. He comes to me alot these days. I guess he really does feel lonely...

Yashiro thought about all this during class. Hanako-kun returned to her again.

"Hey Yashiro!" He said with a small smile. Flying over her face...

To be continued.....

Waa~
Hi everyone. Just to let you guys now, its really late in my place right now. Not gonna tell the exact time but its late at night. And I wanna let you guys know that maybe after finishing this story, and while doing "Back in Time" I might work on a Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) fanfic too. Abt Armin x Christa. So, if anyone is interested, look forward to it. Love y'all

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚