HAPPILY

Harry is about to apologize when Maia slaps his head. Harry frowns and steps back.

-Stop punching me! - He pouts though probably, certainly he deserves this. Maia is upset but she finally speaks.

-You could have told me first! - She says pinching his arms and Harry knows she is not that mad anymore.

-I told you! What do you mean? - He grabs his cheek - Damn! You can hit hard, woman! – Harry pouts and Maia grins widely.

-We knew Ģhărãm was confused about you! - She says and Harry nods - That's why I kissed her! She had to realize I wasn't the one! - He replies and they are now sort of yelling.

-If you had told me, I would have let you kiss her, idiot! - Maia starts laughing- We could have avoided this whole drama crap I hate! - Harry stares confused - You would have let me kiss another girl? - Maia slaps him again.

-Just Ģhărãm! Don't get funny on me, Styles!- She says firmly and Harry pulls her close suddenly - Sorry, I'm not used to this, Maia and certainly not used to someone as cool as you!- Harry holds her tight and Maia grins.

-Well, get used to me because I'm not going anywhere, jerk! - She says and Harry kisses her deeply as they both smile into the kiss.

Zayn is facing Olivia. She looks straight into his eyes and they both know their dad is behind them in his office. Probably, staring at the situation.

-Zayn- Liv says softly and he swallows hard- its ok, Liv... I told you no matter what, I feel something real for you- And he holds his hand sweetly. Liv half smiles and holds his back.

-I talked to him, Z- Olivia says and he stares wondering what happened - So? Did he yell much? - And Olivia looks down and then kisses him, taking him by surprise. Zayn kisses her back and then leans back grinning.

-You have to stop doing that! - He laughs and when they turn Olivia's dad nods smiling closing the window. -I guess you were convincing, right?- Zayn says grinning and Liv nods - I told him I love you and he could not refused that- Zayn opens his eyes wide since she never said those words directly - I do love you too, Liv- He finally replies and they kiss again as there is no one to hide from now.

Liam and I are kissing like when we were a couple. I don't know but I can't fight him back. Maybe seeing him so strong and determinate, maybe seeing the man I married back, changes everything. I lean back -Liam, we're...- He kisses me again and I smile - Liam! - Now he is smiling - Don't talk, Georgia Rose! - He says and he has no mercy on me.

Harry and Maia hear noises from the saloon. -What's that? - Maia asks and Harry shrugs - I don't know, Georgia was there alone- They quietly sneak out and Maia says - She is with someone, Harry! - But Harry shakes his head -With whom? - He grabs a baseball bat and Maia contains his laugh. They walk slowly and Harry keeps Maia behind him. She grins by his gesture and whispers - I love you, my savior! - And Harry hushes her but turns as he notices what she said. He kisses her quickly - I love you too - And they both stare in shock when they see Georgia and Liam making out. -Is that? - Harry asks and Maia nods - Is that? - Maia asks and Harry nods. -Oh my God! - She says and they hide as both Liam and Georgia's phone ring at the same time.

I break the kiss as my phone is ringing and so it's Liam. I smile to him and we both answer our calls. I can't believe this. This has to be a joke from destiny. When I hang up, Liam is staring at me, sadden as I am.

-Our divorce papers are ready - He says and my heart wounds. I nod and our moment is gone. Liam is looking at the ground and I run my hand through my hair. -Maybe this is a sign, Liam- I whisper and he kicks a chair. I jump back holding my chest. Liam grabs my hand and says firmly - It is a sign, Georgia, let's get this over with- And he drags me out of the bar.