"Why? 've we been friends since childhood? Can't you like me back?" Sadness was evident on his face. Kaycee felt guilty but what Gabe did to her is unacceptable. She knew that she promised Sean that he would be her first in everything, but her first kiss was given to her best friend. Her childhood friend.

"Yes, we're friends, but nothing's going to change. I look up at you as a brother. As a friend. I'm sorry if I can't like you the way you like me." She decided to be frank with him. Yes, the truth can hurt, but it is better this way than to lie and make someone expect something that would never happen.
If this is the only way for him to understand the situation, she will do whatever it takes to avoid making the situation worse.

"Is it because of Sean?" At that brief moment, they were looking into each other's eyes as they studied their emotions. Kaycee can see in Gabe's eyes how hurt he is. She didn't mean to hurt him, but this is the only choice she had.

"Yes! Sean and I-" but before she could even continue, Gabe already grabbed her nape and drew her closer to him.

What happened is so fast that it was too late for Kaycee to realize their position.

Her face is a few inches away from Gabe as they both didn't move.

"What... What are you doing?!" She shouted at him as she removes Gabe's hand from her nape. "Sean and I are dating. So please, don't make things worst, Gabe."

Kaycee stormed out of the diner as she hails a cab. As soon as a taxi stopped in front of her and she entered the car, Kaycee can feel the fast beating of her heart as she gasps for air.

She immediately turned her phone, and what she saw made her heart raced faster than usual.

150 missed calls from ♥Boyfriend♥

20 missed calls from Bailey

83 missed calls from sis Kylie

55 missed calls from bro Dev

She pressed the messages, and everyone started texting her. But then, she was about to reply to Sean's messages when her sister Kylie called. She immediately picked up the call and drew the phone onto her ears.

"Sis? What's wrong?" She asked as soon as she picks up.

"What the hell, Kaycee?! We've been calling you for almost an hour now!" A sudden unknown feeling builds up inside her. Is something wrong?

"What's wrong? What's going on?" She asked as she calmed down her senses. There's something wrong.

"Check your Twitter and IG account!" When her sister said that, she ended the call and scan through her Twitter and what she saw is something unexpected.

@SeayceeTeam
I can't believe it! Are they dating? Why would Gabe kiss her?! OMG! MY SHIP! It's sinking!

(Want to see their picture? Check my IG account @*****)

She immediately went to the mentioned account and waited for the result to pop up.

As soon as the account popped out of the screen, Kaycee immediately stalked the account owner. And what she saw made her heartbroken.

A picture of her and Gabe inside the diner earlier where Gabe pulled her by the nape.

Gabe, what did you do?

"This isn't good, Kaycee. This isn't good at all!" Bailey said she continued to walk in front of her, with her sister Kylie and brother Devon. Their parents are not present because they went somewhere.

"I told you to make your relationship public before, right? Now, look at what happened! Everyone started to talk about you and Gabe!" Her sister angrily said as she bit her nails out of frustration.

"It could've been easier if not because of that picture... What were you thinking?" She added, and Bailey seems to be out of idea on how to divert things out. And the best way is to tell everyone that nothing happened between her and Gabe and tell the world that she's dating Sean. Sounds easy, right? But hard to do.

"I didn't kiss him, okay? Nothing happened between us inside the diner. He just pulled me." She defended herself to make things clear to the three-person standing in front of her.

"That won't help," Bailey answered. What Bailey said is right. Nobody would believe that nothing happened because the picture almost says it all. Now, what should she do?

"Isn't it a bit okay? At least there's still a lot of fans for #GabeCee." Devon tried to lift the mood, but Kylie gave him a death glare as if Devon's life will end now.

"Oh, shut up, Devon. You're not helping."

"What about Sean, now?" Kaycee looked at Bailey as she remembered Sean.

She immediately picked up her phone and dialed Sean's number, but it just directed her to voicemail.

She kept calling and calling and texting and texting him, but it seems like he's busy or something like that.

And what Kaycee hated the most? She felt like Sean has abandoned her.