CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

*Third Person POV*

"Alright boys," Chan calls out. "Let's head back to the dorm."

The other members of Stray Kids get you and follow Chan out of the practice room. The walk back to their dorm and collapse in the living room once the enter the dorm.

"Okay who wants to shower first tonight?" Felix asks tiredly.

Minho raises his hand. "I will."

Changbin speaks up afterwards. "How about you wait until after dinner though."

"Yeah cause we are gonna try to call Y/N after this," Jeongin continues happily.

"Can we order food?" Seungmin questions softly, gaining agreements from everyone.

Felix begins to speak after everyone has their food orders in. "Chan hyung, can we call Y/N now please?"

"Oh yeah can we hyung? Please?" Jisung asks as well, using puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah okay," Chan agrees.

Hyunjin pulls out his phone. "We can use mine. It is fully charged right now."

Chan takes Hyunjin's phone, placing a kiss on Hyunjin's cheek as he does so. "Thank you Jinnie."

The boys all huddle around the phone, searching for Y/N's contact. Once they find it, they click the FaceTime button and wait for him/her/they to pick up. However, Y/N does not answer.

"He/she/they normally pick up immediately," Jeongin observes, worry underlying his tone. "What's wrong?"

"Maybe Y/N is just showering or working on homework right now," Seungmin reasons softly.

"Let's just see if Y/N calls back later," Minho hums, ruffling the youngest hair to calm him down.

The boys break apart, going to do their own thing until the food comes. Once the food comes, they turn their tv on and sit in the living room, eating. Once they are done, Chan and Changbin get up to throw the stuff away, then come back to continue watching tv with the others.

"I'm gonna go shower," Minho announces, getting up and heading to the shower.

The boys all take turns taking showers until everyone has had one. It's close to midnight by the time they all got done, but strangely Y/N still hasn't called them back.

"Maybe we could try to call Y/N back again," Felix suggests.

All the boys nod and huddle around Hyunjin's phone again. They click the call button for Y/N, but Y/N still doesn't pick up. They try two more times, before finally deciding to call it a night.

"If he/she/they call one of us, we can pick up," Changbin speaks. "But maybe he/she/they just can't get to the phone right now."

Everyone decides to stick with that, saying goodnight to everyone and heading up to their rooms. The boys all begin to slowly fall asleep when Hyunjin gets a call. He reaches over to his phone immediately and answers.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this one of Mr/Mrs/Mx. Y/L/N's soulmates?"

Hyunjin sits up, worried. "Yes, this is one of them. Can I ask who is calling?"

"This is the LA General Hospital and I am calling in regards of one of Mr/Mrs/Mx Y/L/N condition."

"His/her/their condition?"