2 months later ( Christmas Day )

After 2 months the four had finish making their house and finally begin to get an average lifestyle. Marvin would always go to Mrs. Adera's farm. Savon would always go to his school of fighting that he created to help little kids defend their selves. Cameron would help out at his girlfriend's store Aroshena's store of fresh foods. Finally Ian would go to the main city to help out Mr. Connor.

The four had builded a big bonds with their close friends.

" Hey pops what do you need me to get for parts " Ian asked.

" Nothing now, you can take the day off got it " Mr. Connor said with usual jolly.

Ian waved goodbye as he ran out the door. Ian pulled up his menu and called the other three.

" Hey guys meet me at the house " Ian said with demand.

" Got it " The three said synchronized.

Fancy created a portal for Ian. Fancy and Ian were instantly in the house. The three busted through the house and ran into the war room.

" Are you guys ready " Ian asked.

" I don't believe we have enough materials or gunpowder " Cameron explained.

" The people here won't know what to expect " Savon said with a smirk.

" I'll go get everything ready, Cam we have enough material I made a run earlier" Marvin explained.

" This will be a blast if you know what I mean " Savon said with a growing smirk.

" Well then I'll get rid of the villagers for a bit you guys get stuff ready " Cameron explained an ran off.

The four ran in different directions and went outside. Cam called all the villagers and told them to follow him. Marvin spawned a tall figure with a red cover on it. Savon planted a lot of small boxes in the ground around the village. Ian had put lots of colorful lights on the home of the villagers.

" Ready " Marvin yelled.

" Ready " Ian yelled.

" Ready, ah yeah " Savon yelled.

Marvin, Savon, Ian whistled to call Cameron back to the village. After ten minutes Cameron and the villagers were back. The four went into the house.

" Know we just wait until night " Savon said.

" You got it " Ian said.

It was finally night time. It was time to show the secret behind everything. Everyone gathered around the tall figure.

" We are brought here today " Marvin said.

" To show you something you people may have never seen before " Savon said.

" This is a honor to show you " Cameron said.

" Christmas " Ian said.

Marvin, Ian, and Savon pushed a button. Marvin's button pulled down the cover to see a huge white Christmas tree with a lot of ornaments and lights. Ian's button turned on lights on all of the homes. Savon's button put on fireworks that surrounded the village.

" Ohhhhhhh " All the kids said including Ian.

The high elder then walked up to the four.

" You have done a great deed for our poor village " The high elder explaianed.

Marvin teleported to a stage and spawned in a vintage dj turntable. Then he began to play Krewella-Play Hard and more songs for the whole night.