Now Is The " Is It " Part

When the looked up the saw nothing.  When they looked back in the middle there was still nothing. But when they let their guard down, and thenn they looked back up to see the room twirling in a circle then the minitaur bursted in out of no where then he flew as fast as he could towards Athena. Athena teleported to the top of the room. Then when the minitaurs guard was down Athena teleported behind the minitaur and stabbed it in the back.

   " You almost got me the second time " Athena said impressed.

  The room had grew quiet as the four boys were courious.

   " What do you mean the second time " Ian said confused.

   " Yeah what do you mean second time " The other three joined.

   " Shut up and lets go " Athena said as she walked off.

  Everyone had got quiet and quickly followed Athena. As they left the room out of the front door everyone in the line were flabergasted to see the five warriors leave alive.  As they were walking to the back of the line to exit the chamber they heard people murmuring. Most of the things that people were murmuring were random things.  But one thing that stood out was.

   " Are they really the chosen ones " Coming from the crowd. 

  As the four continued on, they finally emerged from the depth of the dungeon. Everyone looked at the four as Athena followed up behind the boys. The people looking towards the five begin to very slowly. The closer the five got, the louder the people had become.

   " I look up to you man " As a random voice came from the crowd in glee.

   " Whats going on and why are they clapping for up " Savon said in a very deep manly.

   " Well you fools, if you haven't noticed they look up to us " Athena said with a sarcasme in her voice.

  The four went down the long line of fans to arrive back to the tavern where it all began.  As the five went into the tavern, and sat down at the bar table.

   " Hey what's up Jack hit all of us with boar juice " Athena asked politely.

  A shadowy figure entered the tavern.

   " Steven what are you doing here " Athena said confused.

   " You know why I'm here " Steven explained.

TO BE COUNTINUED.........