Blood and Wine are Fine (Lucio) 🌹

Start from the beginning

"On your goddamn knees, slut." Y/N felt her heat rise at the rude name. She loved it. She moved to her knees after released. She could see an obviously painful erection through Lucio's pants. She was quick to undo them as his full length spilled out. She took the base of it and pumped it a few times before leaning in and taking less than half his length. Lucio didn't think that would suffice with him. He grabbed a handful of Y/N's hair before ramming his full length into her throat. Tears streamed from her face and slid down her cheeks as she choked on the smug Count's cock. Lucio moaned and rested his arm against the wall as he tilted his head down,

"Take it all bitch." Y/N bobbed short quick nods, taking quick breaths in between. She moaned around his cock and felt Lucio's back arch into her even further. Her quick time to breath became shorter as she was forced farther and farther onto the man's member. She felt his cock twitch and bobbed her head faster, her head spinning from shortness of breath. She felt Lucio tighten his grip on her hair as he rammed into her throat forcing his cum down mercilessly. Y/N pulled her head back swallowing as she caught her breath. Lucio forced her head up and applied pressure to her cheeks. Her mouth opened reluctantly and let him check that she swallowed it all. Her mouth was void of the cum and Lucio released the pressure on her cheeks. He spat to her a few words, that made Y/N weaker than she already was,

"I am not done with you. Get on the bed and bend over." Y/N got up, her legs jelly as she walked to the bed and bent over it. She felt a fear and arousal bring a wetness to her core. Lucio had poured himself a glass of red wine and licked the mark he left earlier on Y/N before downing the wine. He took his golden claw and tore her pants off of her. His hands fell to her soft ass and he leaned to her ear,

"Such a shame I can't look at this beautiful skin of yours without wanting to paint it red." He growled this lowly before landing a rough smack to her ass, his metal hand imprinted on to her. He dragged his metal claws up the soft flesh, not enough to break skin but enough to cause pain. Y/N hissed and cried out in ecstasy and enjoyment as the pain added to her core's heat. Lucio hissed and slapped her again. This time he leaned in, "You are already wet aren't you?" Y/N nodded shamefully as Lucio reached down with his human hand and felt her pussy. A familiar liquid spilled into his hand and he growled.

"I hope you didn't pleasure yourself in that carriage dear." Y/N shook her head no and turned to him leaning up and into the crook of his neck,

"Not at all. This was all your doing." She spoke while kissing his neck neatly. She spoke again, knowing her punishment was close to being done,

"My handsome man, won't you take me as your own?" She smiled slyly and bent back over, shaking her hips seductively in hopes of dragging him in. Lucio smirked and removed his shirt slowly, he demanded that Y/N turned her head around. As soon as it was turned he slammed his now erect cock into her, giving her barely a split second to adjust before thrusting into her multiple times. His golden hand wrapped around her hair and he tugged her up trying to find a way to get deeper into her core. His teeth sunk into her shoulder and the crimson liquid he thirsted for spilled into his mouth. Y/N gasped at the pain new tears springing from her eyes, a sob filled the air followed by a moan from Lucio shoving his cock further into her. He hissed at her sob and muttered out a shut up as he continued the pace and roughened it by grasping her hips and moving them himself. Y/N found herself cumming, but Lucio continued anyway, his crimson eyes watched his little masochist squirm and writhe under him. He bucked his hips further and further until he felt her tighten around him. Lucio felt the tightness and hissed as he released his load of seed into her. He was shameless as he pulled her up by the hair and kissed her passionately. He threw her onto the bed and he walked to the bathroom, his face now soft and calm. He was going to care for her afterwards obviously.

Y/N felt a warm damp rag hit her neck as Lucio wiped away the blood. He leaned down and left a soft kiss. He felt her flinch and pulled away and spoke, "Beloved?" He was scared he had caused more pain than he needed or meant to. Y/N moaned tiredly and gripped his chin, "I am okay dear. I am more than okay." She leaned up and trailed soft kissed down Lucio's bare abs. He continued cleaning her neck and moved to her ass. He wiped lightly giving it a small squeeze at the ass he rightfully owned. He smiled at her soft yelp and whispered into her ear, "I need you to lie down my love." Y/N moved back and let her head hit the soft pillow. She sighed as Lucio wiped her inner thighs and core, before taking off his under shirt and sliding it onto her, adjusting it so it went down to the middle of her thighs. He let her curl into a comfortable position before settling onto the bed next to her, his fingers trailing along her back drawing soft shapes. He leaned into her ear and whispered quietly thinking she was asleep, "I love you so much." He rested him head on her shoulder his eyes wondering not noticing the girls eyes on him, her face shocked. She spoke her voice barely a whisper, "You love me?" She saw his expression resemble shock which morphed to a loving look. He responded lightly, "More than anything love." Y/N smirked and turned her head, her eyes suddenly very heavy.

----

Votes, Comments, and Follows are what motivate me to write and are always appreciated!