"What did you both talking about?" This time Michael asked, pulling Elisa's waist closer to him.

"Just some mother and daughter moments that you guys just ruined," Elisa said in a playful tone. "Don't worry, darling, we can have our moments later." she winked at him.

Arthur looked like he wanted to puke. "Gross."

I hid a smile. I could've sworn both Elisa and Michael were still young adults, trapped in their 50s bodies.

"Are you okay though? Why did you cry?" Arthur turned to me and examined me.

"I'm fine, really. Your mum just said something about my mother, and I was overwhelmed."

He sneaked his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. "I'm taking you out after this."

I looked up at him. "Yeah? Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise."

I glanced at my in laws to see them grinning at us.

Arthur and I left shortly after that. I kept asking him where we were going but he wouldn't tell a thing. It was until we finally arrived.

"We are riding London Eye?!" I was taken back when he took me to the London Eye.

I had been living in London for almost 15 years but I had never ride the London Eye. Partly because I was scared of heights.

It was quite crowded here now, most of people were tourists from another countries. After we bought our tickets, we went to the queue to wait for the capsule. When it was our turn, we got into the capsule with a few people with us. The glass door shut and I felt the capsule started to go up slowly. My heart started racing as we were getting higher and higher and my fear of heights started to kick in.

"I got you." I felt a gentle hand wrapped around my shoulder. I just nodded in response, not believing my voice.

Not wanting to face the visible glass, I turned around and buried my face onto Arthur's chest. He instantly wrapped his arms around me securely.

"Your heart's beating so fast."

"Sorry, I'm not used to being at heights."

"It's alright, one day you'll overcome your fear."

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of being in his arms. After a while I started to calm down, it was nice being in his arms.

"Turn around." he put his hands on my shoulder and slowly turning me around.

The capsule stopped on the top and I could see the view of the whole town from up here. My eyes widen to the views. I was amazed. I never thought London was this beautiful. I could see Arthur's reflection on the glass, he was smiling.

"Thank you, for bringing me here. I love these views."

"You're welcome, my darling."

We stayed like this, with my back pressed against his chest. I no longer cared with the height, Arthur made sure that I felt safe with him. He rested his chin on the top of my head as we were admiring the beautiful view of the city.

When we finally touched down, we stopped by to buy ice cream since it was sunny and the weather was quite hot today. It was only 1 in the afternoon, Arthur suggested that we visited National History Museum, because he knew I loved going to the museums.

I agreed as long as I was going with Arthur.

So we visited the museum, he was holding my hand the entire time. I was in awe, enjoying the arts around the museum. I literally dragged Arthur here and there because I was really excited to be here, and Arthur didn't complain at all.

"Oh look, a platypus!" I pointed to the platypus figure. "It looks so much like you, Arthur." I grinned, nudging at his arm.

He looked at the platypus and shook his head. "If it really looks like me, then you must love it because you married me, a platypus-alike."

I snort-laughed. "Oh shit, that was a nice comeback. You won, Arthur, you won."

"Of course, you can never beat me."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's go to that gallery!"

And once again, we walked around the gallery and basically just insulted each others whenever we saw something funny. We shared so much laugh and honestly, I had never laughed this much. I was really happy, Arthur made me really happy.

By the time the museum closed, it was already 5.30 P.M. Arthur and I went to the nearest cafe because apparently we lost track of time and forgot to have lunch.

I sighed. "I'm kind of sad that our day ends now."

"Who says that it ends now?"

I looked at him. "Wait, there's more? Where are we going?"

He winked at me. "It's a surprise. Now let's go!"

*

Arthur really spoiled me today. After we had our late lunch, we went to this Funfair downtown. He even got me a big fluffy bear doll after winning a shooting game. He also bought candy floss, more foods, more drinks. We looked like high school lovers on the first date.

"I can't eat this anymore, I'm so full." I moaned as I finished the last bit of my ice cream waffles, I tapped my food bump. "Now I'm pregnant of foods."

He chuckled. "I've always liked woman with appetite."

"Why is that?"

"I love to see my woman eating, enjoying her food. It's attractive."

"You find me attractive because I eat everything?"

His eyes gleamed with mischief. "I have always found you attractive from the beginning, Thea."

Blood rushing into my cheeks as he said that. "Wow, erm thanks, I guess?"

We sat in silence whilst watching our surroundings. Today had been our most fun weekend. We had so much fun today, I lost counts at how many times I smiled and laughed with him.

"Shall we leave now? It's getting dark."

Instead of answering to him, I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you so much. For today and for yesterdays," I said as we pulled away. "You have no idea how happy you make me feel today. Honestly it's been a while since I last had so much fun this."

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "You don't have to thank me, Thea. All I want is to make you happy. I promised you I wanted to make it up those 6 months that I wasted. You deserve all the happiness and I want to give that to you."

Fuck my fragile-soft heart, it was the most beautiful things he had said to me.

Holding my hand in his, we went back to the car and Arthur drove us home. I could not stop smiling throughout the ride. All I thought about was how lucky I was to have Arthur. Yes, we just started on good terms but my feelings had crossed the line and it was safe to say that I had fallen in love with him.

I had fallen in love with my husband after 8 months.

It was dangerous. But I was not afraid to love him. He said he would learn to love me, and I believed that he would reach that stage one day when he finally fall in love with me. We always have tomorrows.

Right now, I was grateful for what I had today.

*****