IV

Jinhwan POV
NONA9ON Night

I got a text from Minchul.

"Oppa, im going to see bobby tonight. Oteokhe?"

I ddint know what i should tell her. It was obvious that Bobby is over her and doesnt want anything to do with her but she still was attached to him. Aigo. I went to the living room and watched some tv. An hour later junhwe woke up said he couldnt sleep because something was bothering him.

Jinhwan: whats up?

Junhwe: nan molla hyung. I jus couldnt get myself to sleep.

Jinhwan: aish me too.

Minchul texted me again. Junhwe peeked but i covered my phone immediately. I hope he didnt see anything.

Minchul..
"Oppa i saw him!"

Jinhwan..
"Did you guys talk?"

Minchul..
"Aniyo"

I decided to call Bobby and see whats going on at the party. Junhwe and i face timed with bobby and the hyungs. We felt so jealous.

After the call...

Junhwe: hyung il try to go back to bed.

Jinhwan: araso! Goodbam!

My phone vibrated again and i saw Junhwe looked back and shook his head. I didnt mind him and looked at the text. It was from Minchul.

Minchul..
"Oppa, Kamsahamnida. I feel okay now."

Jinhwan: "waeyo?"

Minchul..
"I think i just needed to see him again to clarify my feelings but yeah i still love him but im ready to move on"

Jinhwan..
"Thats good"

Minchul..
"Kamsahamnida oppa. Goodbam. Im going home"

Just after reading her text. Bobby came home. He looked pissed and headed to his room. I also headed to my room to sleep since its morning.

I was in my bed when my phone vibrated and i saw that it was from Minchul. I didnt open the message because i was sleepy.

A week passed with hard work giving off good vibes.
Today I have to go the doctor because my allergies are acting up almost everyday.
Chanwoo and i went to the hospital.

At the hospital..

We were waiting outside the doctors clinic when a nurse asked chanwoo if he was for check up too and if not he should wait at the lobby for me. He went to the lobby and i sat alone outside the doctors office. After a few minutes a girl came out crying. Then the doctor called out my name. I hesistated and tried to look at the girls face. I heard my name again being called by the doctor. He was about to say another name but good thing i raised my hand in time.

Jinhwan: is she okay?

Doctors: that is not your business.

Jinhwan: Mianhae.

After the consultation. I looked for the crying but she was out of sight. I went to the lobby for chanwoo.

Jinhwan: did you see a crying girl?

Chanwoo: aniya. Wae?

Jinhwan: nothing.

Chanwoo: lets go?

I nodded at him and we went on our way to the studio for recording. I havent been in tune and havent been focusing so me and BI arent in good terms right now. I only go to the studio when bobby is there. Now since Minchul texts me its been awkward too. I admitted that we did exchange messages but it was only about their relationship. Plus i dont have an interest in her beside their break up which i never attempt to mention.

Bobby: hyung, tell me something.

Junhwan: eh?

Bobby: Have you been texting Minchul?

Jinhwna: mwolago?!

Bobby: Aish jinja! Come on.

Jinhwan: hey, its not like that.

Bobby: hyung i have all the time in world.

Jinhwan: gomawo, shes been asking for advice. Im only telling her to move on since i know first hand that your feelings are gone.

He hugged me and said. "im not forbidding you but atleast tell me. I think i should know too."

Jinhwan; its not like that jinja!

I stormed out the studio and headed to the dorm. And that means that il skip practice. I called up Seungyoon of winner and ask him if i could stay the night at their place. He said that they will be in japan but he consulted the others and agreed that you could stay the night. He then gave me their password.

While I was watching tv my phone rang and i saw that it was bobby.

J: yeoboseyo?
B: hyung. Kwenchana?
J: de
B: eodiseyo?
J: at winners dorm.
B: come home weve brought dinner.
J: Ani, im not hungry.
B: Araseoyo, dont stay out late.

I hang up becsuse i felt bad. I didnt want hin to think that im hitting on Minchul since they broke already. I thought the Junhwe was gonna tell him cause theyre pretty close but it turned out that Minchul told bobby. From this day fordward Ill avoid Minchul.