Part 6

Hanbin pov

We arrived at the hospital shortly after the phone conversation. When we got thee we saw that minchul was already there. Bobby went straight to her and asked her what happened. She told us that Jinhwan got hit by a car and the car behind that was Hyunas car.
Minchul:
She just came back from Tokyo for a shoot and wanted to visit her family before going back to Paris. She was behind the car that hit Jinhwan so they got out of the car and recorgnized Jinhwan oppa. She didnt know Jinhwan oppa personally so she called me and asked if i knew snyone named kim Jinhwan so i quickly called Hanbin oppa. Since you wont answer my calls.

Bobby: please its is not about us. Cant you see hyung is in the hospital and you pick this time to talk about this. Where did the driver go? I mean the one who hit Hyung? What room is hyung in?

Hyuna: excuse me? Are you hanbin or bobby?

An angel sprung out of nowhere, she was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my ewntire existence. Bobby who had much confidence than i had answered her.
Bobby: de, waeyo?
Hyuna: Im hyuna, follow me il take you to jinhwans room.
Bobby: eo! Kamsahamnida.

I glanced back at Minchul and cracked a small smile st her. She seemed to be worried and felt embarassed in fornt of us. She came along hyungs room. We went up to thr third floor and all throughout that long ride No one said snything. The hospital was a place of confidentiality so there were not much of a paparazzi craze and thats a good thing. we arrived at hyungs room and evryone Was still quiet. We saw hyung laying down with his eyes closed. We didnt want to bother him and so everyone was whispering.

Hyuna: Eo Bobby oppa? Ill leave you guys here. I have to go home. Im sorry biut what happened to your friend. I hope hes okay.
Bobby: ah kamsahamnida.

We did a quick bow to her amd Minchul and they bowed back. We also thanked her driver. The person who bumped hyung already offered to take care of the hospital bills. We told him that we couldnt agree to what we said amd we have to talk to our manager about it.

Riiiiiiingggggg!!!!!!!

A loud noise came out of my pocket and when i saw it was President Yang. My heart beat got faster as i looked up to bobby hyung and showed him who was calling. He gave me a signal to go iutside and answer the phone. I did exactly what he said.

Hanbin: annyeonghaseyo?
Mr. Yang: what happened?
Hanbin: eo..
Mr. yang: geojitmalhajima
Hanbin: jinhwan hyung got hit by a car. The car owner is here offering money.
Mr. Yang: eodi?
Hanbin: byeongwon near the dorm
Mr. Yang: you boys.. Aish.. Wait there..
Hanbin: de, annyeonghaseyo

He hung up on me and i quickly went inside while i was going in Minchul and angel eyes.. i mean hyuna noona came out of the room.

Hanbin: eo noona are you going?
Minchul: de, annyeong,
Hanbin: annyeong kamsahamnida.

Shortly after that i called out to bobby hyung and discussed to him about what me and mr. Yang talked about. He ssid that he wouldnt let the ahjussi go home not unless we settle something with him. And that he already asked for the ahjussi identification proof. Ahjussi sincerely apologized and confessed that he did not saw hyung crossing the street. Luckily he wasnt going too fast since it was a blind curve. We told the ahjussi to stay for a while and that our manager is going to talk to him abiut how they would settle this. We felt sorry for the ahjussi but we were also much worried about hyung.
Jinhwan hyung wasnt that hurt badly but he still managed to get bruises and sprained this ankle.

After a couple of minutes, bujangnim arrived. he told us that we could go home and take a rest and that we could visit hyung tomorrow. we got our stuff and told jinhwan hyung that wed be coming back tomorrow. he was okay with it amd asked us if we could tell the others that hes okay.
As we went down byeongwon we saw that Minchul and hyuna still at the valet waiting for their car.

Bobby: aish! Jinja?
Hanbin: wae?
Bobby: iliwabwa, lets go this way.
Hanbin: wae?

I glanced back and saw that Minchul was loking iur direction. she waved s little so i just nod my head at her.

Hanbin: hyung are you avoiding minchul?
Bobby: ani, wae?
Hanbin: why dont you wanna go to their direction.
Bobby: i think its much easier and closer if we go this way.
Hanbin: araso.
Bobby: tch~

I feel the tense in his voice when he was answering my question, i thought he got over minchul but it feels like he havent. We rode the bus going home that evening. good thing mostly ahjummas were in the bus so no one could hardly recognize us.

At the dorm.
Chanwoo: hyung what happened?
Bobby: everybody, iliwabwa.

Everyone gathered in the living room and listened to the news bobby had to say.

Bobby: eo, jinhwan hyung was in an accident. hes at byeongwon recovering. no serious injuries. He wanted us to tell you guys that hes okay so dont worry. We could all visit him tomorrow in the morning. Now you guys get some rest so we could get ready early and not be late for practice. Good bam!

Bobby's POV

The night was deep and im here taking a hot shower. The steam feels so good agaisnt my body. What had happened today to hyung that he didnt pay attention while crossing the road. I kmow somehow it can also be his fault. He seemed kind of outnof focus these days. Hed always want to be alone. Maybe it still syncing in him, shes gone and we all have to accept it because we cant change history. Ive been sitting here for almost 20 minutes now. I think i should go to bed. But not after one last dip.
I submerged my whole body under the water and opened my eyes trying to hold my breath and just see the world in another perspective. How can i turn something into a positive situatioon. Im hurting, yes but why? I wanted this but it doesnt feel right. I know this is how things should be but... Maybe i should avoid her. She cant be everywhere i go.
Its hard to move on to something that you want when youve lost your motivation. Yes my career is important, for now, but what about the next few years. What then?

I rised up from the tub because i felt some vibrating, it was someone nudging the bathroom door.

Jinhyeonh: Bobby, you done? I gotta go.
Bobby: de, chakaman.

i drained the tub and got out the bathroom. i slipped into my boxers and went to bed.

it was past midnight i got up and stood infront of the fridge, i took out some watermelon and ate it at the counter. i plugged in my headphones and listened to aomg songs.

*beep*

Who would be texting me this time of the day. it was an unregistered number.

"BABY GOOD NIGHT!"

Huh.. whats this, probably someone sent it to the wrong number. i felt the urge to text them back but i was holding back. Eotteohke?

The next morning..

HANBIN: Hyung! Get up! everyones almost ready and were only waiting on you, what time did you sleep last night anyway? i saw you get up!

BOBBY: eo..

JUNHOE: Yah! lets go! we cant be late. jinhwan hyung already texted me he's asking why are we taking too long.

BOOBY: eo you guys go ahead ill be there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNHOE POV

We got in the car and headed to byeongwon and once we got there, Minchul was there.

Junhoe: Eo noona, goodmorning, youre here early.

Why is she here? Wouldnt it be awkward for bobby if shes here. maybe i should tell her or something.

HANBIN: Junhoee, come lets buy something to eat. hyung, you want anything?

JINHWAN: eo.. MAndu juseyo..

JUNHOE: araseo!

Once me and hanbin stepped out hanbin looked at me and shooks his.

Junhoe: Wae?

Hanbin: Whats she doing here?

Junhoe: nan molla, i thought the same thing. do they have something goin on? aigoo.

Hanbin: come on, lets hurry and buy the food so we could go home and stall bobby.

Junhoe: eo de.

.