III

At Minchuls gate..

Bobby: Hyung! this is it.

Jinhwan: this is a bad idea.

BI: well what can we do, we're here and there she is at the window waving.

We smiled and waved at her but as soon as she went down to open the gate for us we frowned and sighed. i hope this goes as planned.

Minchul: Annyeong!

She led Bobby in then waved at us, she was about to close the door on us but bobby stopped her. jinja! he didnt tell her that we were going to the dinner with bobby. Aish this boy.

Bobby: Anniya, they will represent as my family.

Minchul was surprised so she just had to let us is. what else could she do, she saw us all dressed up for the night. i felt sorry for her, bobby didnt have to break up with her like this. but i felt bobby's burden since Minchul just couldnt let him go, even though bobby would tell her that he doesnt love her and dont want to hurt her she still stays for him. Bobby is lucky but he also takes pity on Minchul.

At the dinner table.

I sat beside Minchul's mother and BI was beside me. Bobby and Minchul sat across us while Minchuls dad was at the head of the table.

(Minchuls Dad = MD, Minchuls Mom = MM)

MD: So, who are these two young gentlemen with you tonite bobby?

Bobby: ah, theyre my family/teammates/bestfriends

MD: ah Araso, how long have you been living together?

Jinhwan: i think its almost 4-5 years now

BI: bobby though, goes out alot so we dont usually see him at home.

that wasnt topic related and wasnt true at all, bobby would always be the first one at home to facetime with his family. Minchuls dad turned to bobby.

MD: Waeyo? Do you have other businesses besides training?

Bobby: Anniya, i go out to party, thats where i met Minchul.

That was true but it added to Minchul's dads steam. We're already feeling the stiffness he's showing us and Minchul's nudging bobby secretly.

MM: So how was your training boys?

Bobby: its fine, no sweat we're pros.

MM: thats quite bold of you son.

Bobby: Yeah, as a blooming rapper i need to build up my image.

MM: and what image is that?

Bobby: i want people to see as strong, kinda like a building, it would take great manpower to break me down. thats how i see myself. id like to explore different kinds of music genres so i want to travel.

MM: but what if this whole music thing doesnt work out for you?

Bobby: It will, dont worry.

Minchul's dad was staring him down but bobby was liking it and he got more cocky with minchul's mom. it was as if he was talking to a friend. BI and I just gobbled down our food. it was delicious. minchuls mom cooking is the best after my moms.

Bobby: but just incase, my uncle owns a hardware in new york i think id be taking over that since he has no kids.

the night went as we planned but bobby didnt get kicked out the house. we thanked minchuls parents and head out.

Bobby POV

Outside Minchul's house before heading home..

Jinhwan and BI got in the car and Minchul asked me if we could talk. this better be it, she better break up with me. ive gone over my limit. i dont want to do this anymore. i wasnt into her, the love was just not there anymore. i mean i had fun with her but i dont know if she's really the one, what if theres someone better out there for me. i mean im getting there you know.