II

II 

Fan Meeting..

I sat in the dressing room alone before the rehearsal, fans are packed outside and the boys are rehearsing their parts. I couldnt think of anyone but her. i think im going into depression. 

Bobby: Hyung?

JinHwan: Waeyo?

Bobby: Let's go.

JinHwan: Araso!

This is it. I have to hype myself up and get reay, I have to forget about her right now. I went out to the waiting area where the boys are at. Everyone's happy so I put on a smile. I saw BI (Hanbin) and Bobby smiled as soon as they saw me. 

JinHwan: Yah! I heard there are alot of fans who reserved for the tickets but only 1/ 8 of them were chosen. Im not sure how though. 

BI: Ne, I think it was computer generated. Anyway, Im happy they came to see us and some are anticipating.

Yunhyeong: I hope they love all of us! I'll do my best!

Hongseok: I'm nervous, I still dont think that they feel me being in this group.

Bobby: Yah! Dont think that way, do your best, youre doing great already! give it more effort.

The staff called us to go out. We could hear the crowd going wild. I felt nervous and a sudden rush went through my body. I jumped up and down to take the nervousness away.

After the introduction and some questions from the fans we sang Wait for me. Its a sad song which made me think of her again. i almost burst out in tears but i got a hold of myself. i felt the heavy glances Bobby and BI gave me. Theyre the only ones who knew about Hye Soo. 

____________________________________

Back in Seoul..

I went to Hye Soo's house and met with her parents. We mourned for her. They asked me to not contact them anymore. They kept Hye Soo's urn from me. Her parents wanted me to succeed in my career and continued to purse my dream, they were so supportive and kind.

"Mianhae, It was me who told her to come to Japan. I wanted to take her out on a date and have fun with her like we used to. i shouldnt have asked her to come, instead we shouldve waited for the right time." 

I sobbed while Ms. Lee pats my back. Her Dad didnt scorn me, he hugged me and said.

"Anniyo, Son you just keep it all together and everything will be fine, Hye Soo's will be watching you and she'd want you to be happy. Focus and live your dream for her. i know she'd be happy to see you succeed."