"I know but-"

"No buts, hyung. Remember the code," Namjoon cut Jin hyung off, and walked off to get to class.

"Hyung are you really thinking of helping Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know, I just feel bad for him. He's going through so much shit right now, and when we tell the whole school he's gay, we're so much more pain," Jin hyung states.

"I know, but Namjoon hyung does have a point, we have a code," I say.

"Yeah I guess you guys are right," Jin hyung agrees. "Let's get to class,"

After School (at the Gym)
Jungkook POV
I arrive at the school gym, seeing the whole school empty is really weird. I have never seen the school this quiet and peaceful. It still looks like a shithole cause it's my school, but still. I head on to the school's gym, the gym's light was on so I assumed that the boys were there so I entered.

"Hello?" I yell.

"Jungkook, hey," Taehyung waves.

"Hi guys," I wave back.

"All right Jungkook, are you ready?" Jimin asks.

"As ready as I will ever be, probably," I chuckle nervously.

"Don't worry, we'll be here and help you," Jin hyung soothes.

"Everything will be alright," Namjoon states.

"Shall we start?" Yoongi askes.

"Yup, Jimin and Taehyung will be your main trainers, the rest of us will basically be your cheerleaders, and eat while you guys workout," Hoseok states sitting down on the bench and pulling popcorn out of his backpack.

"Yeah, thanks for the help you guys," Taehyung sarcastically thanks.

"You are very welcome," Hoseok said handing Jin hyung some food.

After the workout (sorry I didn't know what else to put for the workout)
Jimin POV
Holy shit was that a lot, it's 5 in the morning and me and Taehyung are tired as hell. We finished training hours ago, Jungkook wanted to keep going though. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon hyung have fallen asleep as soon as we started training. I'm suprised they hadn't woken up in the first 2 hours, Jungkook always dropped everything and whined very loudly.

"This is amazing, I love working out, thanks guys,"

"HUH! WHAT HAPPENED! oh yeah, you're welcome," Taehyung had just woken up because he fell asleep a couple hours ago.

"You know you guys didn't have to stay after the actual workout," Jungkook smiled.

"No it's fine, it was sorta hot- I mean it's okay," I stuttered.

"I feel really strong now," Jungkook laughed.

"You do know you can't get 'really' strong overnight right?" I chuckle

"Yeah but still, I feel really good," Jungkook yelled.

"SHHHHHHHHH PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING HERE!" Yoongi hyung yelled back.

"sorry," Jungkook whispered.

"Hey, watch this," Taehyung said standing up and walking over to the 4 sleeping boys on the bench. Taehyung grabs one of the water bottles on the table and opens it. He pours the water on all four of the boys. "AYO BITCHES WAKE UP!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jin hyung jumps up and falls off the bench, Yoongi landing on top of him. Hoseok and Namjoon hyungs head just hit each others.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Namjoon yelled.

"That's my name!" Taehyung said through his laughs. Me and Jungkook were just laughing the whole time.

All of a sudden Yoongi and Jin hyung look up at Tae from the ground with angry eyes. "Well Taehyung's screwed," I laugh out.

Taehyung knew that look in his hyungs eyes and just started running away with the hyung line chasing after him, while me and Jungkook were dieing frim laughter.

After everything we realized it was 6, man they chased after Tae for that long?

"Goddamn Jungkook, how did you get muscles over night?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"I know right? I can't even do that," Namjoon hyung laughed.

"Do I look good?" Jungkook said flexing

"You look hot, we did a good job," Yoongi said patting himself on the back.

"What the fuck do you mean? WE did all the work, you guys just cuddled together and fell asleep," I state.

"Whatever," Jin hyung rolled his eyes.

Jungkook smiled and laughed. I'm glad that we got through to him, but maybe Jin hyung was right, maybe- NO, NO, don't break the code Jimin. Don't get attached.

??? POV
"Mom, do I really have to go back to that certain school?" I ask for basically 1000th time.

"Honey, I know you had a bad experience but yes you do," Mom states.

"But-"

"No buts, you go back to school tomorrow, do you understand?" Mom cut me off.

"Yes mom," I say.

"Good boy, now unpack, I'll call you when breakfast is ready," Mom then left my bedroom.

I just hope I don't run into those 6 awful boys again, they ruined my life! Actually, maybe I can get my revenge, maybe I can ruin their lives instead.

_________________
I didn't do the gap at the end last chapter so here it is! I bet you missed that one huh? (You probably don't even care)
I am so excited about this story, I have so many ideas for this, so lets go!

Dont forget to follow my twitter and instagram account: Purple_BTS130