9. Aftermath

Depuis le début

It was now that we noticed the knocked out henchmen were getting back up.

Kirishima: "All Might will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the others!" he said as he hardened the arm he didn't have around me.

Todoroki: "Midoriya?" he asked looking back at him, but he was still lost in thought.

Y/n: "Izuku I know what you're thinking! Don't do it!" I said as the adrenaline picked back up, but I still felt the pain. As I said that Shigaraki started sprinting at All Might like a maniac.

Shigaraki: "This is revenge for Nomu!" he yelled as he jumped at All Might with Kurogiri lasing out as well.

Before I could blink Izuku had jumped in and was preparing to hit them.

Y/n: "IZUKU!" I yelled as I got out of Kirishima's grasp, not feeling the pain now. Before I knew what was happening I was in the fray trying to get Izuku out of there.

Kirishima: "Midoriya! L/n!" he called after us.

Time seemed to slow down as we were in the air. I saw Midoriya had a scared look in his eye as he was reeling back. I was trying to snatch him out of the air before anything happened. He broke his legs for the jump as far as I could see.

Midoriya: "Get away from All Might!" he yelled as he was aiming a punch at the neck armor of the mist villain, but as he got closer Shigaraki reached through the mist as his hand appeared where Izuku was going to be.

Y/n: "NO!" I yelled as I jumped up and tried to tackle Izuku out of the way, but we were too far gone.

Kurogiri: "I won't fall for that again!" he yelled as Shigarki's sick laughter filled the air as he reached for Izuku's face. There was nothing I could so as I watched my best friend's fate it horror.

BANG

A shot rang out through the USJ as Shigarki's hand jerked away with a blood splatter. As Midoriya and I crashed into the ground I hissed in pain as I landed on my right side that was impaled. I then noticed the stone that formed around my legs break off. I don't even remember doing that. When I tried to catch my breath I looked up to see what happened.

All Might: "Are they here?" he asked, turning to the entrance. As I followed his eye's I felt a relief I had never felt before.

"Sorry everyone! Sorry we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available." A cheery voice called out over the air. It was Principle Nezu.

Iida: "I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have now returned!" he yelled out. Behind him was the UA staff, ready to clean up the mess they found us in. 

All of the petty thugs started rushing the stairs to the main entrance, as they did Present Mic stepped forward and stood at the top of the stairs. He took in a deep breath and yelled at a deafening volume, knocking out a chunk of the thugs that got back up. Ectoplasm then spit out his clones to attack the already disorientated villains. As we watched the teachers expertly take down the threats, I saw Shigaraki backing up to his underling.

Shigaraki: "Aw man, they're here. It's game over now." he said. He truly sees all of this as a game, as just a thing to do. It made me sick. "Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir--?" he turned to ask as he was shot again in the arm and quickly followed up by shots in both legs. Kurogiri then blocked the rest of the incoming shots. As they tried escaping Thirteen tried using her quirk to capture Kurogiri, locking both here.

Shigaraki: "I may have failed this time, but I will kill you next time...Symbol of Peace, All Might." he hissed as he started to disappear.

Y/n: "Empty threats from the mouth of a madman..." I breathed out as I struggled to stand up and looked him in his deranged eyes with a smug grin.