9. Aftermath

All Might: "I really have gotten weaker. In my prime, five hits would've been enough." he said as the smoke cleared. "But it took more than 300 hits." he said with a smile, but I could see he wanted to fall over and die.

Y/n: "All Might..." I said worriedly.

All Might: "Now villains..." he said, turning to face them. "I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible."

Hand Villain: "He used a cheat?!" he said shaking with rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/n's POV-

As we were standing there watching the scene with anticipation, the hand villain was scratching his neck nervously and mumbling to himself.

Hand Villain: "Hey, what's going on? He's not weaker at all. Did that guy lie to me?!" he hissed out angrily.

All Might: "What's wrong?" he asked, getting the villain's attention. "You're not coming?" he asked mockingly. "You said you'd "clear" this or something, right?" he asked as he hardened his gaze. "Come and get me if you can." As he said that, the villain was obviously scared by the situation.

Kirishima: "All Might..." he said watching the altercation in awe.

Todoroki: "As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight." he said thinking it was over.

I was still on edge, however. The villains were backed into a corner now. Their trump card may be used, but we have no idea what other cards they had in their hand. As we were standing there the adrenaline I was using to keep on my feet to this point was running out and I was starting to feel the pain of the rebar going through my lower right chest, I also then realized my forearms were screaming in pain, I probably didn't feel it because of the shock and adrenaline. As I fell to my knees from pain I caught the attention of those around me.

Kirishima: "L/n! Hold on!" he said as he helped me up and put my arm around his shoulder to keep me standing. "Midoriya! We need to get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!"

As he said that I looked up and saw Izuku standing there with a worried look at All Might. I knew why he was worried and I was too, but there was nothing we could do without becoming more of a liability than anything. Izuku stood there thinking of what to do.

Y/n: "He's right, Izuku. Come on!" I strained out as best I could through the pain, but he still didn't move.

All Might: "Well? What's wrong? Hesitant." he said. I knew he was trying to bluff the villain, but the "Koroguri" guy looked like he saw straight through the lie.

Hand Villain: "If only I had Nomu..." he said as he was vigorously scratching his neck to the point it was raw. "That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!" he cried.

Kurogiri: "Tomura Shigaraki!" he said as he leaned down towards his boss. So that's his name. "Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks." Shit he did call All Might's bluff. As he said this Shigaraki calmed down and stopped scratching his neck. "Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear, as well the one is gravely injured." Fuck. "We still have underlings who can still be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

Shigaraki: "Yeah...yeah...yeah. That's right...that's right...We have no choice but to do it." he mumbled out slowly. "I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes." he said as he glared forward.