27. Big Finish

I looked down the alley and saw a silhouette lit up by his own flames. Todoroki has joined the fight.

"Midoriya. You need to give more details in times like this." He said as he held up his phone with Izuku's message, that was just a map location. "You made me late."

"Hey, give the guy some credit. Look at what we're dealing with here." I said with a stained smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/n's POV-

"T-Todoroki, you too?" Iida asked as Stain jumped back from the flames.

"Why are you here...and you're using your left side..." Izuku said in surprise.

"Why?" Todoroki asked back as his left side flared up. "That's my line. It took me a few seconds to figure out what you meant since you only sent you location info." He crouched to a fighting stance as his flames stopped. "You're not really one to send that for no reason." Ice flew from his right foot lifting Native and Izuku out of harms way.

"That meant that you were in trouble and to call for help, right? Don't worry. The pros will also get here in a few minutes." Todoroki said as he ran into the fight and shot another bolt of fire. Native and Izuku slid down the ice away from Stain as he jumped back.

This is the third time Stain has paralyzed me, I didn't notice it the second time, but now the feeling is coming back much faster. I stumbled up as I leaned on the wall.

"I will not let you kill these guys, Hero Killer." Todoroki and I stood between Stain and the others that are still paralyzed.

"Todoroki, don't let this guy get your blood." I said as I swung my arm around to get the feeling back quicker.

"Not being harmed by the villain is very self explanatory. Why specifically are you telling me this?" Todoroki asked. Smartass.

"His quirk is something along the lines of if he licks your blood you'll be paralyzed for a bit, but I can still use my quirk." I flexed my hand, still having trouble moving it so I covered it in stone and made a fist. "There is some more to it I think because I was paralyzed second, but for how long is seems to vary I think." I explained. Stains eyes widened for a moment before focusing on me. I must be right.

"That must be why he uses so many blades...very unsanitary." Todoroki commented as he took in the information.

"That's one way to put this guy." I quipped.

"I can keep my distance and--" I shoved Todoroki out of the way as a throwing knife flew at his face.

"You have good friends, Ingenium!" Stain said as he jumped at us to close the gap. He arrived to swing his sword at my neck, but a spike of ice shot up between us and blocked his blade. As his sword bounced up he threw another knife at Todoroki and grabbed his shirt to pull him closer to lick the cut. Before he could, Todoroki's left side flared up to block Stain's move.

"That was close!" Todoroki shouted as Stain backed up. He shot a line of ice at Stain to keep him on the move. Stain jumped and sliced through the ice shield, but as he did I punched through the debris sending him flying back and jumped after him.

"Why are you three...Why...Please stop!" Iida again pleaded on the ground. "I've inherited my brother's name. I have to be the one who-!"

"And I inherited my dad's guitar! But god knows I can't play it!" I shouted back at Iida as I bounced Stain's swing with my stone covered forearm. "Would Ingenium have that crazed look in his eye?" Stain went for a large overhead swing only to be hit by ice and thrown to the side.