Part 22: MY UNWANTED WIFE

#myunwantedwife

Part 22 : MY UNWANTED WIFE

"thanks a lot Sanyukta.... tumne mujhe mere parents lauta diye...kitna kuch karna pada hoga na tumhe...." he gazed at her....
"maine toh apni duty samajh kar kiya jo kiya...." she smiled....

After some time

"Randhir beta....tum dono thak gaye hoge....apne room mein jaakar aaram karlo..." his mother instructed....

"ji maa" she nodded....

In the room

Sanyukta was removing her ornaments and opening her tied hair....

"main koi help karun patni ji" he came near her....
"haan....yeh lo yeh hair pins pakdo" she gave him the hair pins in his hands....
"main hairpins ko nahi tumhe pakadne aaya hoon meri jaan" he grabbed her waist...
"kya kar rahe ho Randhir....chhodo mujhe" she squirmed as she was feeling ticklish...
"bahut mushkil se haath aayi ho...main toh nahi chhodunga" he kissed her neck....

he then placed her on the bed and hopped in too...
"vaise mujhe aapke iraade theek nahi lag rahe Mr.Shekhawat..." she blinked cutely....
"suhagraat pe iraade theek hone bhi nahi chahiye Mrs.Shekhawat" he kissed her cheeks....
"toh kya kiya jaaye" she pulled him closer....
"toot padte hain ek dusre par" he winked and started his lovey dovey!!!!

whole night they explored each other and made love to each other....

In the morning....

"Good morning darling husband" she came dressed in a gorgeous saree and caressed his head....
"good morning jaan" he pulled her near and threw her on himself....
"arey kya kar rahe ho....chhodo....koi dekh lega" she was scared....
"toh...main apni biwi ke saath cuddle bhi nahi kar sakta ab" he pouted....
"chhodo... buddhu ram" she lovingly slapped his cheek....
"Theek hai tum cuddle nahi karne de rahi toh main so hi jaata hoon" he again fell asleep..
"Utho pagal insaan...8 baj gaye hain....naha kar neeche aa jaao....main breakfast laga rahi hoon" she instructed him.....
"gandi biwi ho tum" he woke up and made a puppy face..

On the breakfast table....

"I'm so happy....sab theek ho gaya hai...meri family mujhe waapas mil gayi aur ek awesome addition bhi ho gayi....meri superwoman wife" Randhir exclaimed happily....

"you're right beta" his parents said in unison....
"I love you Sanyukta...." he hushed in her ear while she was serving him the food....
"I love you too patidev" she replied cutely....

THE END