Part 18: MY UNWANTED WIFE

"okay fine...I love you" she rolled her eyeballs intentionally...

"ehsaan kar rahi ho mujhpe.... yeh kya tarika hai i love you bolne ka....itna outdated aur emotionless confession maine aaj tak nahi dekha...." he made a face....

She immediately placed her lips on his lips and he was stunned...

"I love you Mr.Shekhawat.... will you make me your headache forever??? " she winked and pulled his cheeks which made him blush....

He was so lost in the beautiful moment that he went alexithymic...

"arey bolo baba...shaadi karoge mujhse...." she shook his shoulders and he came outta trance....
"hannn...hannn...kya hua...kuch kaha tumne??" he shook his head to gain sanity....
"haan...woh kal mere padosi ke bete ka mundan hai,aap aana pasand karenge??" she gave him a glare....

"mundan...woh kya hota hai??" he scratched his head.....
"arey angrez ki aulad...kahin phenk aaye ho kya dimaag apna....samajh mein nahi hai main poochh rahi hoon mujhse shaadi karoge ya tumhari hi mundi ka mundan kardu main?? " she clenched his collars..
"karunga na....aaj hi bologi aaj hi kar lunga....kal bachche bhi ho jaayenge ....parso unki bhi shaadi kara denge...phir apne pote potiyon ki bhi shaadi kara denge....okay!!" he mumbled in a scared tone....

"buddhu..." she pecked his nose..."I love you Sanyukta.... I love you the most....tum meri ho...sirf meri...." he hugged her in the tightest way possible....
"haan haan theek hai... ab chhodo...mujhe saans nahi aa raha..." she gasped....
"oh sorry...main thoda bhavnaaon mein beh gaya tha..." he grinned...

TBC