Part 19: MY UNWANTED WIFE

Then they sat together on the sofa and she placed her head on his chest....

"achha Randhir...." she mumbled....
"haan Sanyukta...." he replied while brushing her hair with his fingers....
"tumhe sachi lagne laga tha ki main tumhari wife hoon..." she smiled a bit..
"aur nahi toh kya....agar kuch din aur tum mere paas ghar pe rehti na....toh main toh tumhe bilkul hi waapas nahi aane deta..." he kissed her forehead....
"Randhir.... I love you..." she cupped his face....
"I love you too Sanyukta" he encircled his arms around her neck lovingly....

"achha ab shaadi kab kar rahi ho mujhse" he nuzzled his lips on her cheeks...
"jab tum bolo" she was enjoying his naughty antics....
"woh toh theek hai par ek shart hai" he looked at her in a serious way....
"shart....bolo" she replied in anticipation......
"tum mujhe din mein 4 baar kiss karogi...subah waking time pe,office jaate time,office se aa ke,aur raat ko sleeping time....bolo karogi?" he grinned like a kid....
"bas itni si baat...mere paas aao... abhi inauguration kar dete hain...." she winked making him blush....

Then she again kissed his lips and explored his mouth....he was lost in the moment....
"yummy....it was so good...mera bas chale toh saara din tumhe kiss hi karta rahun...."
"Randhir.... main tumhe khaa jaun kya" she pulled him.closer and stared at him in the sexiest way possible....
"k..k...k...kya....mujhe...khaa jaaogi...tum sach mein daayan ho kya?" he gulped a lump as he didn't expected such naughty and crazy behavior from her....
" actually na tum na....bahut cute lag rahe ho ..toh mann kar raha tumhe khaa jaun" she licked his lips and rubbed her nose on his neck which made him squirm....
"main j...j....jaaa ...raha hoon....warna toh tum meri izzat ka raita phaila dogi.." he got up and ran....

she started laughing like maniacs....all her mischievous antics were successful in intimidating him....

"he's so cute ...mera buddhu" she talked to herself....

Next Day
Randhir along with Nimi Maasi came to her place with shagun and gifts....

"Randhir, Nimi Maasi.... aap...pairi pona maasi.... kaise hain aap" she touched her feet...
"Sanyukta.... beta...thanks a lot tumne humare liye jo kuch bhi kiya....tum nahi hoti toh woh Tushar pata ni Randhir ko kitna nuksaan pahuncha deta..." she caressed her head and thanked her....

"Maasi woh toh mera farz tha.... aur vaise bhi aap logon ne mujhe jo itna pyaar diya uske saamne toh mera kiya kuch bhi nahi..." she answered softly...
"beta hum log tumhe hamesha ke liye ghar le jaane aaye hain...temporary bahu se permanent bahu banogi na humari" she patted her cheek...
she blushed and nodded her head in a yes....

TBC