The rest of the breakfast was more than silent.

Whenever Payal asked something Khushi didn't respond and Arnav gave short answers. After a while she gave up. When they ended their breakfast Arnav gave Khushi a paper and pencil and asked her if she wanted to come with him or spend some time with Payal.

Khushi wrote her answer down. She wanted to stay at home. This was all she wrote but there was more behind her decision. She wanted to stay at home to get some distance from Arnav. To have her feelings in control. It was not that she wanted to be alone with Payal. She would actually prefer some time alone.

Arnav respected her wish and prepared for the office.

The doorbell rang and Arnav walked to door. Akash and Lavanya was standing outside. While Khushi was taking care of dirty dishes in the kitchen and Payal was reading the magazine in the living room, Arnav spoke something on the door to Akash and Lavanya. Just before he was about to leave the condo, he walked to Khushi and kissed her deeply.

Whispering beautiful words on her lips, he looked lovingly in her eyes. Khushi saw that he didn't want to go and this let her walls melt again.

When Arnav finally managed to let her go and walked to the door, she saw Lavanya standing outside and grinning. As soon as Lavanya saw him looking at her, she lowered her eyes and managed to look ashamed.

Arnav passed her and said something Khushi couldn't hear and with one last glance towards Khushi, he left.

Lavanya looked behind him and then back to Khushi.

Her smile was small and then turned brighter and brighter.

Suddenly she cried.

>>Girl's Day!<<

*

Khushi couldn't help smiling. She even smiled when she left the kitchen and walked to the living room. Lavanya always managed to do this, even Khushi sometimes fought not to find her too funny.

Her excitement about girl's day griped Khushi too and lightened her mood. Just when both reached Payal, Khushi remembered that her so called sister was here, too.

Lavanya and Payal eyed each other, while Khushi took place on the table. She took her small box which Arnav gifted her for her needles and threads. Some girls would be happy to get jewelry or clothes but Khushi loved working on her embroidery and loved her needles and threads.

All this colors created good mood and hope inside her heart. She found escape from her past in her work.

While the life could be cruel, in her work was only love. Every cloth tells its own story and every story was positive. Well not every. Not her own.

She heard Payal and Lavanya heaving conversation.

>>Oh, hello. I didn't think that someone else is here.<<

>>Yeah, I am Khushi's sister.<<

Khushi remarked Payal's hard voice and also goosebumps all over her arms.

>>Oh, wow. Nice to meet you. I mean, I am really glad to meet you. My name is Lavanya.<<

Payal's voice was clearly arrogant when she replied.

>>Well, thank you.<<

Lavanya took place next to Khushi and looked at her work. Khushi didn't have any problem with Lavanya watching. In fact, she liked her presence. Whenever Lavanya could, she came to Khushi and watched her work. Even in the office she used to spend her lunchtime next to Khushi.

HEARTLESS PRINCEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara