>>Your sister is allowed to do everything she wants with me.<<

Arnav turned around and left Payal behind. He didn't see her fading smile and darkness that was in her eyes. Not looking left or right, she walked to her room. As soon as she closed the door and reached her bed, she took one pillow and screamed inside.

Payal thought Arnav would melt seeing her smile and beauty. She thought he would be weak for her charm. It should be easy, but Payal realized it will be nearly impossible to get Arnav to want her and not Khushi. In all these years, no guy like him crossed her road. He was so handsome, intelligent, strong. She could count whole day what else he was, but it doesn't matter. This guy would never betray Khushi or fall in love with someone else. He would never leave Khushi for her sister Payal.

Payal felt as if Khushi again took away something that belonged to her. She cursed Khushi thousand times. As if it wasn't enough that Khushi destroyed her childhood and made her parents love her more. Now, Khushi took the only guy who was perfect for Payal.

Why did she not meet Arnav before Khushi? Why was she not in Khushi's place now?

Payal threw the pillow down. Her plans has just shattered like the cup on the kitchen floor. There was nothing she could do. Nothing she could change about the current situation. This guy would never love her.

She walked to the mirror on the wall and looked at herself. All hard work in the morning was for absolutely nothing. Arnav didn't remark her perfect fudge hair. Her make up that she put on carefully. The clothes that she chose only for him.

He didn't remark any of them.

It took her a while to calm down and relax. To think about the future. She decided that she needed to behave more distanced to find out more about him. She knew her chances were zero to get him. She saw it in his eyes. This man belonged to his wife and no other woman will change this.

She didn't give up the hope to get closer to him, but she had no chance to change him.

Payal needed to admit that she was too careless and acted rashly. The excitement to be with him caused her to make mistakes and mistakes are bad.

She moved her head up and looked at herself in mirror again. Her face became confident. The decision was made.

If she can't have him, no one will.

Especially not Khushi.

*

Khushi dressed herself in the new saree Arnav gifted her few days ago. She didn't want to like it, but when she opened the gift she saw how beautiful it was and today she wanted to look beautiful.

When Payal arrived she was confused to see her. Payal's sudden presence created so many feeling. Awakened so many memories.

She wasn't there when her parents sent Khushi away with all the hurtful words. Yes, she was upset before about her broken marriage, but this was all.

Siblings can fight. It's normal to discuss things and sometimes even fight some serious fights.

Khushi didn't know how to think about Payal. Was she close to her parents? Did she support what they had done to Khushi?

And if yes, how could she know, when she wasn't even there in the house that day.

She also said she had been searching for Khushi. Well this can be very honest statement because after all she was here. She was here in Delhi and looked for her. This was Payal's statement.

Should Khushi believe her?

To be honest, she didn't trust anyone anymore.

Her hand touched her belly.

Her period was missing. Ten days she should have had them, but nothing happened. Was her baby inside? Was she already pregnant? What an amazing thought this was. She intended to go to hospital and take a pregnancy test, but didn't know how to escape from Arnav? He was always around. If she wanted or not, Arnav was always close to her.

Someone hugged her from behind. Her hand immediately moved away from her belly. It seemed, Arnav didn't remark her hesitant movement.

>>Good Morning, beautiful.<<

Khushi turned her head to look in his eyes. Usually she ignored him through the day, but he always searched her nearness. Sometimes she managed to forget the past and gave in, in Arnav's soft touches.

He was nice. Always nice. No bad word. No loud voice. Never.

In the last two weeks after her breakdown, Arnav took every opportunity to pamper her. He gave her all his attention and time. It was weird but she felt her walls melting towards him. She didn't dream about the old woman again, but she smelled the ocean breeze in her dreams. The most disturbing part was, that she liked the smell.

Khushi liked how Arnav awakened her in the morning too. How he put healing cream on her wounds.

Her hand touched her face. All scratches were gone. No scars were left.

Arnav smiled looking in Khushi's eyes. Her heart melted and she hated that she felt this way.

He kissed her forehead and removed her hand to cup her face.

>>Have I told you how much I love you?<<

She didn't nod positively or negatively. Her eyes fixed on his dark one, she asked herself why she suddenly wanted to say something. Why she wanted to reply? Once she vowed to never trust anyone again. She promised herself to remove all danger from her life. People who are close and you call them family are danger, because they could suddenly stop considering you as a family member and treat you as garbage. People who are loved by you, are bigger threat because they could not only send you away and call you stranger, but also rip your heart out and keep it with them, while you are wandering around with a big hole in your chest.

Khushi blinked once and blinked again. It worked. It was her own ritual to build up back her wall. Arnav asked her one question and repeated it again, when she didn't show any reaction.

>>Are you okay with Payal's presence or should I send her away? I need to be sure. I don't want you to be upset or sad, so just tell me and I will take care of it.<<

Khushi nodded once and agreed for Payal's stay. She wanted to see Payal and listen to what she has to say. She also wanted to know whether she was pregnant or not.

Copyright©NilaKeis