A Request To Santa

I'M SORRY FOR THE HUGE WAIT BUT I WANT TO THANK ALL THE TRUE FANS WHO STUCK IT OUT

FOR JIM AND BETH ---- LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH - THANK YOU FOR EVERY COMMENT YOU'VE GIVEN ME --------------- WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS BLEAK I KNOW I HAVE YOU GUYS TO KEEP ME GOING AND SHIFT THE BOULDER THAT IS WRITER'S BLOCK

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER XD

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

___________________________________________________________________________

Jim

I need my baby. I need my mate. I can’t breathe without her; I’m in agony, pure pain. I need my Beth, my heart – how can anyone expect me to live without my heart? It’s impossible.

My baby doesn’t want me anymore... who can blame her? I’ve never been that fairytale prince she told me about, and she deserves that, someone who can be that for her. I used to think that I was the only one who could make her happy, that can’t be true, it seems like I’m the only one who can actually break her.

Beth doesn’t want me anymore... the boys? Why would they want me? I felt what’s left of my heart constrict at the realisation. What kid would want a Dad like me? Who hurts their Mother constantly, a Mother who will be everything to them, because she just has that way about her? She’s so perfect that everyone who can gravitates closer to her just feel the glow she gives off, and hope it rubs off on them.

Beth doesn’t want me anymore, the boys won’t want to know me... who does? I don’t...

My dark thoughts were interrupted by the door, but I know it’s not Beth so I’m not going to bother. I only just realised then that I’m still slumped against the door, where I let myself drop yesterday morning after Rick threw me out.

Nothing matters to me anymore, not people, not food, not being happy, nothing. The knock on the door got louder, harder, and the door started knocking against my back... hmm, I actually felt something for the first time in twenty four hours.

“JIM! Open up!”

I felt myself frown, Mason? I sniffed the air and realised Lily is with him too... Beth loves Lily; and my chest tightened again.

“JIM PLEASE! IT’S IMPORTANT!” He yelled. I doubt that, nothing is important anymore.

A new smaller, though somehow just as loud voice started then. “JIM JIM – OPEN THE DOOR, I GOTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT BETHY!”

I was on my feet in a second. I practically pulled the door off it’s hinges until it opened on the pair and I fell to my knees in front of the blonde angel. She was wide eyed and scared, and then she looked sad.

Small hands cupped my face before Lily hugged me surprisingly tight – she smells like Beth! I let my nose sit in her hair until she pulled away to stare at me again.

“Don’t be sad Jim Jim, Bethy loves you very much.”

I tried to smile. “I wish that was true.”

Lily's eyes widened. “But it is true Jim Jim! It’s the mean wolf lady that won’t let Bethy out, Bethy wants to come out. The mean wolf lady let Bethy come out to see me but she stole Bethy’s voice... she was so sad, I had to dry up her tears Jim Jim. She loves you.”

I felt my own eyes widen then. “...Beth’s wolf took her voice away?” Well, there's no question now that Beth is an Alpha now. I remember once when my voice was taken from me by my own wolf... it's a betrayal I still haven't let go.