Independence Day Part 3

Start from the beginning

Superman was the first to land in front of the teens, and the rest of the heroes followed.

Batman and King Arthur step up next to Superman, and Flash zooms in to the area on Batman's left.

As Diana set Zatara down next to Astrodactyl, she saw the mentors walking up to their wards. "I believe we should let them talk first."

Captain Adam nodded in agreement. He pulled out his communicator and started calling local law enforcement so they could begin a joint investigation of the incident.

The Flash walks up to his nephew and brushes the dust off his shoulders. "You alright, kid?"

Kid Flash returned a wry smile. "Yup..."

"That's good." The Scarlet speedster clicked his tongue. "So... It seems that you three have been busy tonight." He looked at Superboy and then to the hulking being. "Who are your new friends?"

Superboy steps up first, gaining scrutiny in Superman's eyes, but not stopping as he lifts the torn front of his suit, revealing the same S that is mirrored on his own costume.

Superman's eyes widen in shock, while Superboy's features soften. The Man of Steel continued to open and close his eyes as if this was all a dream. Superman's gaze turned confused and worried. Superboy mirrored the expression as well.

In the back of the large group, Oliver, knowing Clark's age, snapped his fingers. "Supes had a prom night baby." As soon as Oliver said that, there were several whispers going on in the background.

Dinah glanced at Oliver. "I don't think that's what happened."

"I wouldn't expect Superman to be a deadbeat dad," remarked John Stewart.

"Maybe the girl never told him about the baby," replied Astrodactyl

Hal crossed his arms. "It's like one of those episodes of Maury."

Superhearing made their banter very clear for Superman. He started massaging his temples to control his developing migraine. 'Why me?'

Batman rolled his eyes at the other's assumptions and turned his attention to the Boy Wonder. "Robin, is that what I think it is?"

"He doesn't like being called an 'it,'" corrected Kid Flash as he stepping up and gestured his left hand to face towards Superboy.

Superboy took a breath. "Superman is inside of me."

That one sentence seemed to shut everyone up, causing most of them to make disgusted expressions.

Robin pressed his face into his hand. "Dude. Don't... Don't say it like that."

Superboy frowned at his new companions. "Why? I have another man's DNA inside of me."

Wally pinched the bridge of his nose. "Goddamnit. That's even worse."

Superboy, Kaldur, Red Tornado, and Captain Marvel had no idea why the others were upset.

Batman groaned at the constant misunderstandings. "He's Superman's clone."

The other heroes look on in shock and realization. Meanwhile, Clark groaned at how easily they believed he was a teen father along with the other bombs dropped on him.

Batman's eyes zero in on the four teens. "Start talking."

Superboy opened his mouth before the others could. "They came here because of the fire, but it really started when they entered the basement and met me. Doctor Desmond," he pointed to the large unconscious man," took them from behind, tied them down, and tried to suck them dry."