CHAPTER EIGHT: "Pull the lever, Kronk!"

THE FIRST THING Y/N, TIFA, AND AERITH HEARD WAS CORNEO YELLING FOR HIS MEN TO COME 'teach this bitch a lesson', but unbeknownst to him, the girls already knocked their asses down. They told of once they busted through the door. "What the-!"

Aerith let Cloud know that she had his clothes while Y/n was holding his sword. Like the creep he was, the Don tried to watch Cloud change, but the three ladies stood in front of him as he somehow took the corset off.

The Don instantly was surprised to find that Cloud was, in fact, a man. Y/n handed Cloud his sword as Corneo relayed this information. "What are you four up to?!"

"We'll ask the questions," Tifa said, putting her hands on her hips. "Like why did you have men in sector 7 asking about Avalanche?"

Corneo obviously played dumb for a bit, and Tifa was noticeably getting angrier. So, she threateningly sauntered closer to him, repeating her question. "Spill the beans, or..."

"I'll cut em' off." Cloud grabbed his sword to prove that he wouldn't hesitate, bitch.

The don was obviously swayed, so he stated that he'd talk and did just so. "I was payed to find some guy with a gun for an arm!"

"Payed by who?"

"I can't tell you that! They'd hunt me down like a dog!"

"Well you better," Tifa tilted her chin up. "Cause if you don't..."

Aerith made a fist. "I'll rip em' off!"

Y/n held in a giggle as she watched Aerith. The Don shuddered and then continued what he was saying. "It was the director of public security. Heidegger! It was Heidegger!"

"Shinra!" Tifa was now especially concerned. "And what were they planning?!"

"Some things are better left unsaid, yknow!"

Aerith, once again, became a badass. "See, im not so sure they are. Better keep taking..." Tifa slammed her foot on the bed.

"Or I'll smash em'."

Y/n sighed dreamily as she stood by Cloud. "I want say one."

Cloud just shook his head, trying not to smile, and continued to watch. The Don started laughing really ugly, before asking a question. "Alright," the Don said, "you got me. I could never say no to a sexy girl.

Since Avalanche blew up two reactor, Shinra decided they outta stamp them out, home base and all. And I mean... Stamp out. By targeting the support pillar and blowing it up. The plate will come crashing down!" he did these hand movements to add to it. He tacked on that it would be like sector six all over again.

As the four of them were about to run out the door, Don asked for them to wait, which Cloud automatically said no. "Please, it won't take long," the Don said, standing up on his bed. "You see, villains reveal their plans in a certain situation... What do you think that might be?"

Cloud knew it was a trap and so did the rest, but he answered anyway.  It was four against one, what would this perv do? "When they think they've already won."

"Ding Ding Ding!" The Don said, making his way to a golden statue behind him. "And here's your prize! A trip to the sewers!"

The don pulled a lever, and Y/n felt the floor under her give in.

Cloud stood up and took note of his surroundings. It was a big room, too big for just a random sewer thing. He noticed Tifa was awake, kneeling beside Aerith to try and wake her up. Cloud looked to his left to see Y/n laying on the floor, presumably unconscious.