Epilogue

💖💖

All six of them stood on a cliff, looking at Midgar from afar. The sun was setting over it in the distance, turning the sky pink.

Barrett was calling out to Marlene, letting her know that he would be home soon.

"So... What now?" asked Tifa.

Aerith shook her head. They all turned to look at Cloud who was turned around, looking at something in his hand.

"Sephiroth," he said. "As long as he's still out there, I..."

"I thought you beat him," said Barrett. Cloud just shook his head.

"We can," said Aerith. "We will."

Tifa stepped up, "Count me in."

"If it's to be a hunt, you could use a nose like mine," said Red.

Barrett turned around, obviously not wanting to show he's a softie "I'm in, too. Bastard wants to destroy the whole planet, doesn't he? An enemy of hers is an enemy of Avalanche!"

It was Y/n's turn to speak now, she guessed. "I'm here for you Cloud. Till the end of the line."

He nodded at them, taking Y/n's hand. Sharing a look, the two of them didn't break eye content for a while. The only thing that kept them from their weird staring was the sky tuned dark, and rain began to drizzle.

"I love the rain," said Y/n, looking back at Cloud. His eyes were beautiful. "It's very delightful."

Cloud looked at Y/n again, taking her cheek in his hand before closing this distance between them.