That should not of happened

I JUST WANT TO THANK ILUVUEMMETTCULLEN FOR THE WONDERFULL IDEAS THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D

 Esme's p.o.v

My favorite vase almost got smashed what could I do for punishment I hated punishing my kid's but what could I do. I turned and looked outside at the garden then I looked back at my family. Carlisle came down and stood next to me and then folded his arms "so who's going to explain what was just going on?" I asked I looked at Edward and Emmett who were both looking at the floor and Emmett was stood next to Rose. After about 2 minutes of silence Edward finally said "he attacked me just because I gave him no consequence" Emmett finally looked up and said angrily "you gave me a dare with no consequence and we normally have consequences when we play truth or dare!" "So basically you've had a fight over a dare which seems to be broken" Carlisle said as he looked over at Rose and Emmett. "anyway for almost breaking my vase you two can help me in my garden for three months" I said "what three months" "yes Edward three months you two have to learn not to fight in the house or anywhere" "but it's his fault" Edward argued back "no its yours" Emmett said "do you to want to make it five months?" I asked them they both shook their heads "right then shake hands and apologize" they looked at each other shook hands and at the same time said "sorry" and I could tell in their voices that they meant it and they gave each other a so called brother hug. This time in two days this would all be forgotten apart from the fact they will be helping me in the garden. I went and sat on the couch all the kids when outside to chat but before Emmett and Edward went they both said "sorry" I said "its ok" and they off they went.

Edward's p.o.v

When we got outside I could see in Emmett's face he didn't like his dare "fine Emmett change of dare for you, you can do whatever you want to do with Rose but you have to do my gardening for a month" "a month come on man a week coz that's how long this dare was meant to last" "fine a week" I said holding out my hand so he could shake it but instead I got a massive grin and a big hug "THANK YOU EDDIE THANK YOU" Emmett boomed "your welcome now you can get off me" I laughed

3 HOURS LATER

Carlisle's p.o.v

Whilst I was doing my work for the hospital my throat started burning so I decided that I should go hunting I put my pen down and left my office Esme wasn't in our room I had a feeling I knew where she was so I looked out the window and saw her in the garden her punishment must start tomorrow for Emmett and next week for Edward seen as they did a deal I then at vampire speed left our room and 1 second later my arms were around Esme's waist and I kissed her neck, she then turned around put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips passionately after we stopped kissing I still had my arm around Esme's waist and she still had her arms around my neck. By now my throat was burning like mad Esme said to me "want to go hunting" I nodded my head "do you" I asked her and she nodded her head. Esme removed her hands from around my neck I then kissed the top of her head and then I removed my hands from her waist and I took her hand and we went inside to tell our children we were going hunting and to see if any of them wanted to come when we got into the living room all the children was watching TV "me and Esme are going hunting any of you lot coming" I said "no thanks" the children said at different times "well we will be back tomorrow before school so no arguing, no fighting and don't destroy the house" Esme said everyone nodded and said "ok" I went towards the front door and opened it and let my wonderful Esme go first after she left the house I followed her I then took her hand and headed off at vampire speed to go hunt.

Edward's p.o.v

Bella was at home now I wanted to stay but her dad wanted her to get on with her school work and I decided I would spend the night with my family and I would see Bella tomorrow or go watch her sleep later on I checked the time 7:30PM Carlisle and Esme left 2 minutes ago I looked around and realized Rosalie wasn't downstairs I didn't see her move or go anywhere Emmett and Jasper are arm wrestling and I noticed Alice was having a vision I then heard what she thought finally there was a loud bang Emmett had beaten Jasper "hey Emmett where's Rose she was down here like 2 minutes ago?" I asked Emmett "she's gone upstairs to see what she's going to wear for school tomorrow" he said looking at the stair's then all of a sudden Rose was walking down stairs "Alice want to come mall with me tomorrow after school?" Rose asked her "what do you think I'm going to say have I ever said no to a trip to the mall and you guy's are coming including you Edward" Alice said "why does Edward have to come when he probably won't do any shopping at all?" Rose asked while going to Emmett and hugging him "because tomorrow we are going to play truth or dare at the mall I had a vision while you were upstairs" Alice said I looked at Emmett he had a massive grin on his face then Jasper gave him 10 bucks "thank you brother dearest" Emmett said to Jasper as he put the money in his pocket "Alice did you see any of the truth or dares for tomorrow?" Emmett asked "no but at a certain point Rose didn't look to happy" Alice said "if any of you make my wife unhappy you will all pay" Emmett said evilly whilst hugging Rose and whilst she was kissing him on the cheek.