12. Hello Gulf, Mew Is In Danger

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: 18+ CONTENT AHEAD🔞 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE.)

(I'll mark the smut part and the violence part with ** _ ** So y'all can read or skip accordingly.)

Gulf covers himself from head to toe with the blanket. He reminisces the first time he and Mew kissed, the car ride, all the time they spent together during the promotions of this trip, the second time they kissed on his bed, the beautiful dusk, the sweet confession, kissing on the deck, Mew asking him to be his boyfriend; all of these moments make him shy. He scrunches his eyes shut, as he remembers the detailing on Mew's face, and how his lips moved with his own. Gulf traces his finger on his lips when the blanket above him falls off and there's Mew staring down at him. A smile tugs at the corner of Mew's lips and he asks, "Why are you hiding, Nong Gulf?" Mew suddenly climbs over Gulf and pins his hands on both the sides of his head. Bewildered, Gulf doesn't move a muscle, but stares at  Mew with a doe-wide-eyed gaze.

"Can I kiss you? I'm going to kiss you." Mew says as he bends down achingly slow. Gulf cannot hold back anymore. He grabs Mew's head, and pulls him down. Gulf kisses Mew with all his might and in a moment of surge of feelings, he forces open Mew's mouth. I want to know how P'Mew tastes like. And he pushes his tongue into Mew's mouth.

"Gulf—" Mew says, trying to break the kiss, but Gulf holds onto his head tightly, kissing him as if his life depends on him. In a bold step, Gulf licks Mew's lower lip, and that becomes Mew's undoing.

Mew presses down his body weight on Gulf and deepens the kiss. Giving Gulf a proper access to his mouth, Mew entwines their tongues into a dance. The kiss becomes fervent, as Mew grinds down at Gulf; them becoming a mess of breaths, warmth, and kisses. They break apart only when they are breathless, looking at each other with some strong emotion.
"Gulf, I'm hard." Mew says, as he shifts his body weight on his hand. He kisses Gulf briefly and says, "I need this."

**Gulf feels like he's on fire. The ice has melted, and pure want spikes through his veins. He moans into Mew's mouth as he kisses him, with no distance between their bodies, and Mew's hard-on pressing onto his own. Mew kisses the corner of Gulf's mouth, moving on to kiss his jawbone and then the nape of his neck. Mew starts with placing feather light kisses, then it becomes something sensual, as if Mew is worshipping his boyfriend with his lips. Gulf, stifles a moan and arches his back, and Mew takes this chance to hold Gulf's waist, pulling him closer if that were even possible.

The gentle sway of the raft, the sweet music of the breeze, the tinkling sound of the dreamcatcher and the moonlight falling inside the room as two bodies lay entangled in some deep talk, with some creaking sounds and breaths intermixing in some erotic dance; this is the 'first time' Gulf has always desired for, with the one he loves. I hope I can hold this moment with me till my last. And his first and last is his P'Mew. He wants it to be like this till time exists. He wants it to be 'MewGulf' and 'MewGulf' only, till they exist. Gulf closes his eyes and holds onto the bedsheet tightly as he savours the feeling of Mew's lips on his bare chest. An "ahh" escapes his lips as Mew bares his teeth and leaves a gentle bite mark on Gulf's chest. Let me lose myself for this moment. Let me lose myself to him. I love him. "I love you, P'Mew." Gulf says softly as if reassuring Mew to love him with all he can. Mew looks at Gulf from behind his lashes, and says, "don't talk sweet to me right now. I might lose my mind." Mew sits upright on Gulf's thighs and looks at him, asking for his permission.

"Lose yourself." Gulf manages to say, tugging at Mew's shirt, a cue for him to remove it.

Mew lifts his shirt above his head and lets it drop on the floor. "I love you, Gulf." He says and crashes his lips on Gulf's. Skin on skin. Mew thinks. And he cannot wait anymore.