7. The Internet Outbreak

~Mew's Facebook update~

@mewsuppasitJ

15/04/2020
Photoshoot for @linenThai

"Should I take a step closer?
Or should I act like a loser?
Courage broke my heart once,
But I think life is all about chance.
Fate brought you to me,
When I am with you I am filled with glee
Should I let you in?
The depths of my heart are chilling.
Promise me, you won't run away
I promise not to turn away
Like the morning sun falling on my eyes
With you, I want to touch endless skies."

For someone.♥️

-©Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat

Mew smiles as he posts a picture from his recent photoshoot. He checks the time. It's 7 a.m , time for him to get up from his bed and get ready for college. He rubs his eyes, and smiles when he reminisces the day before. Earth. He picks up his phone to dial Earth's number, when it starts ringing. A blindingly broad smile touches his lips as he sees who has called him.

It's Earth.

"Hello Phi. Good morning."

"Morning." Mew lays back on the bed, his eyes dreamy, mind peaceful and calm. See Earth, what you do to me.

"Are you still asleep P'Mew? Don't forget we have lots of work to do today."

"Yes. Yes, sir. I will move." Mew laughs.

"Okay then, Phi. I will hang up now."

"Wait!" Mew says. "What time will you be ready? I will pick you up."

"It won't be a matter, Phi. I'm in the college already."

"So early?!"

"Yes. I called our teacher yesterday and asked him to clear all the backlogs. I'm waiting for him now."

"Don't overwork yourself. If you want, I will do all the promo works by myself. You take rest, okay?" Mew says gently.

"Phi, I'm not a child. I'm a grown up man. I can handle some hardwork. Also about overworking, you are one to talk."

"Uhh okay okay. I'll let you attend your extra classes. I hope you've had a proper breakfast." Mew says, worry lacing his voice.