Monokuma Is Wierd

((lol. I should start it now. But I could just vent and you most likely still read it? I doubt it.
Ship: kokichi x shuichi
           Maki x kitao
           Rantaro x keade
           Himiko x tenko.

Don't worry people! I'm not gonna put it in that much. I'm gonna drop hint on some, but I will maybe, soon start adding more ship's for the other people. And if so which ones?
Is thus venting?
Nah just to let you know theres
Swear and the smallest hint of dark humour so if you like fluff, still stay cause fluff is gonna make an entrance soon.
Now to finally start))

.

.

.

Kokichi POV

I wake up brush my teeth and put on my clothes.
"Oh... My atua my hair" I say almost sounding disgusted as I grab the brush.

"puhuhuuhuhu! Student please come to the gym WITH YOUR MONOPADS! if your not here in 10 minutes there will be a very special punishment.
Puhuhuuhuhu!" monokuma the panda gone wrong said.
I just sighed and left. I was walking down the corridor when in saw mui.

"Hi hoe!" I say in a annoying tone of voice waiting for her to say something.

"hoe?!?! I'm-m not a h-h-h-h-hoe" she said, with a weird face. Is she okay? Do I need to call mikan? Oh wait she's died. ((I need gorilla glue for this crack in the fourth wall. Lol))

We, well I continued the conversation until we get to the gym.

"Just on time Kokichi your first!"

"ohhhh I'm sooooo excited!" I say not care at all.

"hand me you monopad, and HURRY UP"
"YEAH!" the monokubs called called out. Atua will care if I turn them into scrap but not this beautiful bitch.

I throw my monopad to the "head teacher". Everyone was confused, but he then put a chip into a tiny hole in the pad.

"here now you can text other student!" monokuma said.

"WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED THAT?!?!" kitao said, vsible confused but his out-busted almost covered up the fact his stupid.
"Many of the fans want text story to go off. So they can write chatfic, AND I NEED TO KEEP THE SHOW ROLL" mon-motherfucking-kuma said. Add his iconic laugh a a few seconds later.

((shit the fourth wall. BOSS MAN I NEED HELP!!! GET THE GLUE!!

ahem, anyeay we know now where shit hits the fan.
So keep coming back to see this if you want!
Bye
P. S. Dark humour is up ahead))