The Boy in the Carriage

Tella was walking down the street she needed to get to the flying carriages. She finally reached them she told the driver she wanted to go to Elantine's palace. She got into the carriage and was surprised to see someone else in the carriage. A boy around her age was sprawled across one seat. He was painfully good looking. He had messy blond hair and wrinkled clothes. He bit into a white apple. "You can't ride here." he said.

"Excuse me?" Tell asked taken aback.

"You heard me clearly. You need to get out."

"If you don't wish to ride with me, you can get out. Plus. the carriage is already flying."

"You must be one of Legend's performers." the man said with a laugh. "I wonder if you could help me out with something I've been curious about," he continued. "I've heard Legend's performers never truly die. So maybe I'll push you out to see if the rumours are true?"

"Not if I shove you off first."

"Careful, pet. You might be one of the empress's guests, but many in her court are not as forgiving as I am. And I'm not forgiving at all."

Crunch. The man dropped the apple and kicked it toward her. Tell kicked it back and his direction and ignored him the rest of her trip.