REVENGE

The only thing that told him that it wasn't a dream was the strong smell of fire whiskey coming from Draco Malfoy. His eyes were droopy and his hair was a mess. Harry wore his glasses and saw that it wasn't a finger on his lips but his wand. Draco leaned towards Harry poking Harry's neck slightly with the tip of his wand.
" Get off your arse Potter. We are going somewhere" he whispered.
It wasn't the wand that made him wake up but the thought of knowing whatever reason Draco Malfoy was drinking again.
Harry slowly got up from bed looking at Ron, Dean and Seamus , who thankfully were all asleep.
"Wait" he whispered to Draco, putting his palm over his mouth before he could speak.
Draco gave him a cold look. Harry bent down and pulled his invisibility cloak from beneath his bed.
Draco watched in confusion as Harry threw the cloak around both of them.
"What are you doing?" he whispered. The smell of fire whiskey hit Harry's nose.
"Let's go" he said adjusting Draco's wand on his neck from where it had slid just below his nostrils.
Draco staggered behind him as Harry led the way. Pretty sure someone would see their feet if they were awake.
"Where to?" Harry whispered as soon as they were out of the common room.
" The Astronomy Tower" Draco slurred.

      The wind was cold and Harry hadn't had any heating charms on. He didn't even have his wand. He shivered as Draco pulled off the cloak from over them. Still with his wand pointing at Harry, he snickered.
"Harry Potter" he slurred.
He was pretty drunk.
"Draco" said Harry as he tried to lower his wand.
"Don't you dare move" Draco slurred, staggering backwards. Harry let out a sigh.
" Are you okay?" he asked
Draco laughed.
"I will be after I take my revenge" he slurred.
Confusion dawned on Harry's face.
Revenge?
Was he finally going to kill him?
Draco pulled Harry by his sleeve and pushed him back towards the wall.
"You don't do that to someone"he said "And specially not to Draco Malfoy without his permission"
Draco leaned so close to him that their noses were almost touching.
"This will teach you a lesson Potter" said Draco before his lips finally met Harry's.
For a moment Harry was stunned.
Draco Malfoy was kissing him. Kissing would be an understatement to what he was actually doing. He was rough with his mouth. Sucking on Harry's lips for the life of him. Caressing as he took the breathe out of Harry. And so, Harry  put his hands around his waist as their tongues found each other.
Harry kissed him back hard. Exploring his sweet heavenly mouth.
Every. Single. Inch. Of. It.
Draco dropped his wand as his fingers pulled on Harry's tousled hair. Harry backed him against the wall as he kissed Draco Malfoy with a ferocity he didn't knew he had.
Draco put his arms around his neck as he bent his head slightly to the left so Harry could invade his mouth much deeper. Harry could hear the slight grumbling moan he made as he kissed him more deeper. He was hard and slow. Invading every inch of his mouth. As Harry slowed down he kissed Draco's mouth softly. Sucking on his lips.
When they were done, they both looked at each other breathing heavily.
Harry gave him a soft peck on the lips as Draco stayed stilled in his arms, his own arms still around Harry's neck.
He leaned his head on Harry's shoulder.
"I am tired" he whispered.
Harry held him more tighter.
"Do you want to sleep?" he asked.
He mumbled something inaudible. His eyes were already closed.
Harry wondered why he didn't bother to ask for the Slytherin password. He would have to either drop him outside the Slytherin common room door or take him to his dormitory where his three room mates were sleeping. The common room wasn't even an option. He carefully laid Draco down, picked up his wand , pulled the invisibility cloak over him and carried him to his dorm.

       Harry laid down Draco on his bed slowly removing the invisibility cloak. He put down the thick drapes around his bed on all four sides and went inside casting a mute charm so no one would hear anything. Then he went on to put another one of the closing charms so that the drapes couldn't be opened from outside. After he was done, he took off his glasses and laid down next to Draco, spooning him as he mumbled something. Sleep came by very easy.

                  Draco Malfoy was having a really bad dream. Weasley was calling out Harry's name again and again. He groaned and spread his leg. He found another pair of legs.
What kind of a weird dream was he having? It felt so real.
"Harry!" he heard Weasley's voice again. He groaned and slightly opened his eyes.
A pair of closed eyes and dry lips greeted him. He closed his eyes again and put his arms around the person getting more cozy to get some more sleep.
And then it hit.
Harry Fucking Potter.
He opened his eyes and jolted away his arms and legs. Harry Potter was sleeping right beside him.
What the hell is he doing in my bed? he thought.
He looked around. The drapes were maroon. His were emerald green. Harry Potter wasn't in his bed.
He was in Harry Potter's bed.

        Ron wondered if his snores were that loud yesterday. He knew Harry had nightmares and found it hard to sleep at night. Some nights he would pull down the drapes and sleep. Although he never put any closing charm on. He was worried as to what was going on with Harry. He called out to Harry for breakfast but he wasn't responding. He kept calling worried he was sick.

      Draco had a terrible headache and Weasley's voice wasn't helping the loud pounding inside his head. Draco shook Harry as he woke up because of the sudden jolt. Still half asleep he put in his glasses and looked at Draco.
"Weasley" Draco hissed.
Harry fumbled his hand around for the invisibility cloak and threw it over Draco. But before Draco could retaliate, he casted an opening charm and opened the drape.
"Bloody hell mate!" Ron said "I have been calling you since forever. What in merlin's beard did you eat yesterday?"
"Sorry" he said , still groggy "I don't feel so well. I will go to Madam Pomfrey later on"
"Do you have a fever?" Ron asked.
"Yeah. I think so." he said as a worried Ron looked at him.
"Okay" he said "should I take you to the hospital wing?"
"No. It's not that high, I will be fine." he said
"I am gonna get some rest now"
"Sure" he said "let me know if there's anything you need." and then he left the room.
Harry closed the drapes, his eyes still half closed and casted the closing charm. He took off the invisibility cloak off of Draco, took off his glasses and fell asleep again.
A bewildered Draco looked after him.
How in the whole hellish world was this boy so absent minded?
Draco took the pillow and smashed it right on top of his head.
He woke up with a jolt and smiled as his eyes found Draco. Still half asleep, he pulled Draco Malfoy on the bed and put his arms around him, going back to sleep.
.
.
Author's Note
I couldn't wait to publish this chapter.
Let me know in the comments if you liked it 🍒
Thankyou so much for reading ❤️