6

"Rockyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" I yelled while entering his house closing the front door behind me. I placed the spare key he let me have back in my purse and looked around.

My voice echoed throughout his fancy little mansion. The amount of times Rocky had declined living in big millionaire houses with unnecessary 10+ rooms made me realise he wasn't as materialistic as he perceived, if that makes sense.

I rolled my eyes and stomped upstairs to his room. I stood at the doorway as his bedroom door was open and observed him. There he laid on his King sized bed, dead asleep with roaches sitting in his ashtray on the drawer next to his bed.

I know this nigga did not make me come over only to find his ass asleep.

I threw my phone and purse on his drawer and ripped open his curtains letting some damn light in his room. I jumped on his bed as if it were a trampoline making his body move.

He startled and woke up with a fright, but relaxed once he noticed it was me.

"I ain't come over to watch you sleep mayne" I said hugging him as he sat up.

He rubbed his eyes adjusting to the light and tightly hugged me back.

"Your lazy ass took your damn time gettn here, just like them old days." He said a raspy voice.

I pulled away and sat in front of him admiring how fine he was.

I don't know what relationship Rocky and I have, but no matter what he knows he'll always have a place in my heart which fucks up every other relationship I try and pursue with someone new. We've known each other for so long & its hard to just let go of him.

He grabbed a pre rolled blunt and lit it up, inhaling it and passing it over to me.

He moved over to one side of the bed as he was laying right in the middle and patted the pillow next to him, indicating for me to sit next to him.

I moved next to him and inhaled the blunt while passing it back to him and exhaling.

"Rakim?"

"Mhm" He hummed with the blunt in his mouth.

"Sooooooo you gon tell me why you broke up with your girl?" I asked being nosey.

He chuckled at my curiosity as I'm always being nosey.

"Because she ain't my girl. You are." He said turning his head to make eye to eye contact with me.

I sighed and grabbed the blunt off him while turning my head back to its original position as he watched me inhale the blunt and tap it on the ashtray placed on the drawer.

"Everybody knows I want you and only you. You can't even cap to a nigga and say you don't want me."

I ignored him and continued to exhale. I took another hit before he grabbed the blunt out of my hand in order for me to fully pay attention.

"Rockyyyyyy I don't wanna talk about this" I groaned.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me Nique." He said softly grabbing my chin to turn my head to him.

"I never said I did't want you bro I'm just-

"I know you not bout to call me bro." He said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes and tried grabbing the blunt off him. He put the blunt out and threw it on the drawer.

"Mayne I was smoking that" I said angrily.

"You always be dodging this shit ma. I want us Nique" He said getting serious.

"Then why didn't we work out the first time." I questioned referring to our last broken relationship.

I was getting pretty tired of having the same conversation with him.

"Cmon baby it was just bad timing, you know that."

"Sure" I said uninterested.

"Nique we gon have to talk about this one day" He said sternly.

"Theres nothing to talk about Rockyyyy" I said annoyed.

"Why dont you wanna be with me?" He said looking hurt.

I sighed and softly looked at him.

"Rockyyyy I never said I didn't wanna be with you-

"So you do wanna be with me" He said cutting me off.

"I never said I wanted to be with you aswell. Mayne I don't know what I want" I said confusingly.

He stayed quiet and looked at me observing my face in close detail.

"There must be another nigga involved huh?-"

"I don't wanna talk about it" I quickly cut him off.

"I'll respect that." He said lighting the blunt back up again.

"Just know that no other nigga you ever meet can have the bond we've had. I know all your sweet spots, the smallest shit that makes you mad, sad and happy. I know you're the best at acting like you don't give a fuck, but deep down when you're laying on your bed at night it still lingers on your mind." He paused and looked me in the eye while licking his lips.

"And even though you don't kno watchu want Nique,   we both kno that you still fuck wit me." He said confidently an inch away from my face.

He was right, and this nigga knows hes right which makes me mad yet turns me on at the same time smh. He's doing this on purpose.

He chuckled and looked down then cupped my pussy with his hand while rubbing it slowly.

"Go head and have fun wit your new nigga babe. At the end of the day, I know that you kno that this pussys all mine" He whispered in my ear.

He kissed my cheek and made his way down my neck while continuing to play with my pussy through my shorts.

This nigga toxic😭