2

The car ride was silent. I was pissed off at Pi'erre and I wanted him to know that.

"You want sum to eat" Pee asked me.

I shook my head no and continued to look out the the window. I know Pi'erres tryna look out for me, but sometimes he just be treating me like a lil ass kid. I'm 20 and think I'm capable of doing what needed to be done.

"I know you hungry, yeen gotta lie to me" He said while pulling up to the McDonalds drive thru.

He got my fav Large Triple Cheeseburger Combo and a Raspberry drink.

I held onto and waited until we got home. The car ride back home was silent. I wasnt getting lit to the music he played in the car, I wasn't even annoying him as he drove like I'd usually do.

We pulled up and I got out of the car and walked upstairs. Pi'erre called me from downstairs and I walked back down while eating my food.

I sat next to him and proceeded eating.

"Why you got an attitude?" He asked giving me his stank face.

"Why you always treating me like im a lil ass kid?" I asked back.

"Is that what you all mad about. Pfttt if I have to tell you a million times then so be it nigga. Nique you my lil sista and ion wanna see you letting these niggas make you vulnerable. You've already been through too much and I don't wanna have to kill a nigga for hurting you, especially if its Carti." He said eating his food.

"It's up to you Nique, i'll support you with whatever. Just know if these niggas fuck round witchu, i'm on there ass. I'm here to protect you, i made a promise. Im doing all this extra shit because you used to wear your heart on your sleeve. And that might change for some people, especially niggas who be acting like hoes. You'll give them love and they won't be doing the same in return"

I softly nodded my head agreeing to what he said.

"Man just come here" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Just letting you kno, before you get too carried away. Carti got a girlfriend, Rubi. So whatever smooth shit he was tryna pull on you, remember that nigga got a whole nother significant other to be complimenting" Pee said.

Carti aint tell me that when he was calling my ass beautiful n allat. I swear some of these niggas smh.

I nodded my head and we pulled apart from our hug when I got a message on my phone.

"Rocky🖤"
'Where you been baby🤨I miss you, come shoot some shit for VLone' 2:35pm

'Omw🖤' I sent back.

"I gotta go shoot some shit for Rocky. I'll be back soon. Thank you Pee" I said hugging him one last time.

"Aight be safe, and tell that nigga I said wassup."

I got into my Audi and drove to where we usually do our photoshoots. I ate my food on the way there and blasted my music.

Arriving to my destination, I got out and walked inside the building. I peeped Rocky and he looked at me with a huge ass smile on his face.

"How you doing baby" He said with his arms open.

I ran over and tackled him with a hug. He wrapped his arms over my head and kissed my forehead multiple times while my arms were wrapped around his waist.

"I've missed you Rakim, even though its only been a week I still missed you" I said into his chest.

My relationship with Rocky is confusing. We used to date but we both realised dating each other ruined our friendship. We kissed and made up continuing to be friends, but I know we both miss that couple typa bond we had. He has a girlfriend and I respected that, I know we both have feelings that needs to go though.

We pulled apart and I looked at him.

"You zooted?" He said while cupping my face in his hands.

I nodded my head and he smiled while going in for a kiss. Our lips connected and memories flooded of all the shit we did together. I kissed him back without thinking. I realised what I was doing and broke apart, softly sighing.

I bit my bottom lip and looked down, slowly pulling his hands away from my face.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted this" He said holding my hand.

"I don't know what I want Rocky" I said looking at him.

"I know you want me, you know it too Nique. I want you" He said pulling me closer.

"Rakim.. you have a girlfriend now. I- We can't be doing this." I said.

He sighed and nodded his head.

"Just remember that I still love you Nique. Always have and always will" He said.

"I know" I said hugging him.

He let go of me and gave me new VLone gears to pose in. After we did what was needed to be done we chilled for a bit.

"What have you been doin these days? Feels like a nigga hasn't talked to you for a whole ass while" Rocky asked.

"I've just been out & about" I said.

"Can I just ask you something though. If you still love me, why do you have a girlfriend?" I asked being nosey.

Ive been thinking about this and it doesn't make sense.

"Because I can't have you. I try to be replacing you with other females but it's not right. I know it sounds fucked up but I don't know." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I sat in his lap, facing him.

"I love you" I said holding his face.

"You making it real hard for me not to kiss you right now." He said looking into my eyes.

I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Good bye Rakim"