5

Carti POV :
"Yo Gia get off me bro" I said while tryna push her off my lap.

"Cmon baby you know you want me" She said pouting her bottom lip.

She continued sucking on my neck and rubbing on my dick.

Damn why this bitch even come over? I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at how desperate she was being for this dick.

What about Nique? We ain't even in a relationship so would this be considered cheating?

"Loosen up Carti" Gia whispered in my ears.

She pulled down my pants and immediately got to work making a nigga feel good.

Her head game was A1, but I wondered what Nique was like.

"Damn baby right there" I said groaning while pushing her head further down.

She looked me in my eyes while continuing to suck my dick until it reached the back of her neck.

I held her head there as she choked and felt my shit unloading in Gia's mouth as she continued sucking.

Damn she makes a nigga feel good.

Nique POV

I woke up with a headache and grabbed my phone off the dresser next to me , checking the time.

3:30pm

What the fuck Nique.

I yawned and got out of bed immediately entering my shower.

I stripped from the remaining clothes I had on and let the hot water hit me, while grabbing my toothbrush & toothpaste.

I brushed my teeth, washed my hair and body spending a good 30minutes in the shower relaxing.

I finally stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body before looking for clothes to wear.

I grabbed out some black shorts and a black oversized tshirt. I moisturised my body before putting on my clothes and walking downstairs.

"Finally yo bitch ass is awake" Pee said while cooking up something in the kitchen.

"Finally yo bitch ass is home" I said sitting on the stool leaning on the kitchen bench.

He looked at me and pushed my forehead back.

"Where have you been Pee?" I questioned.

"Out and about" He said while putting a plate of eggs bacon, waffles & sausages in front of me.

"Thank you" I said while cheesing at him.

"Ight I'll see you later on" He said kissing my forehead and heading to put his shoes on.

"Wait you leaving?? Nigga you just got here" I said with my eyebrows coming together.

"Yeah money calls lil sis"

I gave him a sad face and nodded my head.

"Mann shut yo grown ass up. I'll be back tonight or tomorrow ight? Look after yourself and text me"

I rolled my eyes while nodding my head and watch him walk out the front door.

I was gonna text Carti but remembered he was supposed to come back over. He probably forgot or was at the studio so I didn't wanna bother him. I shrugged my shoulders and ate what Pee made me eventually receiving a Facetime from Rocky.

"Hi" I said while eating on a piece of bacon.

"Wassup Mamas" Rocky said smoking a blunt.

"You just got up?" He asked while exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Yessir" I said while finishing up my breakfast.

"I miss you Nique" He said taking another hit.

When he starts talking about his feelings and emotions to me that's how I know he's zooted and in his feels.

I rolled my eyes and poured me a glass of juice as he watched me.

"You act like we don't see each other anymore" I said sipping my juice.

"Cause we don't bro. Not as much as we used to" He said catching an attitude.

"It's not my fault Rocky. It takes two to make whatever this is work." I said putting my cup down.

He smacked his lips and took another drag.

"I just feel like ever since shit went downhill between us you never wanna come see a nigga" He complained.

"I'm sorry. I've just been busy" I gave in.

I finished what was on my plate and threw it in the sink.

"You ain't busy now" He said exhaling his smoke.

"Ok and?" I looked at him.

"Man if you don't get yo stubborn ass over here" He said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

"I'm too lazy to get ready Rakimmmm" I said groaning.

"Get ready for what Niqueeee you're deadass just coming to see me" He pleaded.

"You're girlfriend ain't boutta be too happy about that"

"I broke up with her." He said bluntly.

"Oh-

"Just come see a nigga. Please Nique."

I nodded my head and half smiled while rolling my eyes.

A smile appeared on his face and he winked at me.

"I love youuuuu" He said while putting his blunt out.

"Yeah whatever" I said before hanging up.

I got locked up the house and got in my car driving to his house thinking about why he broke up with his girlfriend, with my nosey ass.