1

I took a drag, slowly inhaling it. I waited a few seconds before breathing that shit back out. This weed had me sleep and it was the best feeling ever. I'm up in the trees if you need me.

I finished smoking up and stared into space. Being able to not feel feelings was the best feeling. This vibe was temporary, but if it's temporary every day of the week then I love it.

My head was up in the clouds, I was staring into space before Pi'erre busted through the front door killing my vibe.

"How you gon smoke up without me busta" He said while moving my feet so he could sit down.

Pi'erre was my bestfriend, basically my brother. We done grew up together, and he was here through all the heartbreaks and when bitches switched up. He was the only piece of family I had left, so he dragged me out of Chicago to make moves in New York with him.

"Ion like smoking witchu Pee, you kill my vibe" I said while slightly kicking the side of his thigh.

Pee was a nickname I made for him when he first started making beats. He hated it at first but it eventually grew on him and he got used to it.

He smacked his lips and scoffed.

"Yea whatever Nique." He said while slapping my foot.

"Why you here anyway?" I asked tryna get his ass out.

"Maybe because I live here nigga. N anyway I was gon see if you wanted to come down to the stu. I got some beats n I want you to hear them" He said lifting me to sit up.

Pi'erre always made sure I listened to whatever he was producing. He didn't need my input or none of that, he just wanted me to hear what he does on a daily basis and I didn't mind it at alll.

I nodded my head.

"You know I'm always down to listen to yo shit, now lets go." I said getting up.

"First of all Dominique, imma need yo lil wanna be grown ass to change out them clothes. You not leaving the house witcho ass hanging out and your stomach showing" He said addressing me by my full name.

I was wearing tights and a crop top, but of course this nigga gotta exaggerate. Pee always taught me better, not that i needed it but it was always appreciated. Plus it'd be rude for me to disrespect someone whose experienced the most with me, he's all I got left.

I rolled my eyes and did as he said, walking upstairs. I opened my closet and looked for some "appropriate" clothes to wear. I found Nike track pants and my Vlone jumper, putting it on.

For a living I did modelling mainly for Vlone or any other businesses that wanted me to sponsor their shit.

I looked at myself through the mirror and tied my hair up. My eyes were red and low and I adjusted my nose piercing.

Finally satisfied with what I looked like, I walked downstairs where Pi'erre waited for me.

"That's better" He said while looking at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever nigga" I said while putting on my Nike slides.

I got inside his flash 2018 Mercedes Benz and put my seatbelt on. This nigga drive brazy as hell and ion play with my life like that. Yung Nique not tryna get ejected out this car.

The drive to his studio was like 15 minutes away. The whole car ride I smoked my lungs away, making my eyes lower and redder by the minute. We didn't bother communicating throughout the car ride because whenever I'm high I be too lazy to pronounce full ass words. Pee knew that which is why majority of our car rides are us just vibing with music thats full blasted from the aux.

We finally arrived and I got out the car following behind Pi'erre. We walked inside the studio and there stood the fine ass Playboi Carti. I fucked with his music heavilyyyyy.

"What it do, what it do" Pi'erre said while doing their lil handshake.

"Waddup broski" He said.

"This my lil sis Dominique, and Nique this the famous Mr Playboi Carti" Pee said while introducing me to his sexy looking ass.

"Jordan" He said with his hand out. I looked him dead in the eye before breaking eye contact. He was smiling at me while biting his bottom lip.

I looked down and shook his hand.

"Nique" I said while politely smiling.

"Ay bro yeen tell me you got a sister" He said with his eyes still on me.

"Cause yeen ask nigga" He called while already in the booth.

We both slightly laughed and sat down.

"So wassup witchu ma" He said looking at me.

"Not much" I said looking away.

"Why don't you like lookin at me, dang am I that ugly?" He asked while chuckling.

I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Nah thats not it, you a pretty nigga. I'm just zooted and my eyes all red n low" I said.

"Ohhh okay so you been smoking up, I see you lil mamas" He said handing me his blunt.

"But don't be shy round me babygirl, I like your face, zooted or not you beautiful" He said while placing his hand under my chin and lightly raising my face.

I smiled and blushed while covering my face.

We kept on talking, he cracked jokes that actually made me laugh, exposing how ugly that shit sounded. Now and then he slid in some compliments or would just tell me how gorgeous I am. Not gon lie he was reallll slick widittt.

Pi'erre came over as Carti & I were still talking and laughing.

"Well look at you two niggas, getting along real good huh. Well N to the fucking O." He said giving us a stank face.

I rolled my eyes and and softly scoffed. Typical Pi'erre.

"Pee we just met. You acting like im sucking on the niggas dick" I said while folding my arms.

Carti looked at me shocked and nodded his head agreeing with me.

"I seen the way y'all been looking at each other. Getting all cosy on the couch while you laugh at his jokes. This nigga dont even be saying anything funny and you geekin" Pee said.

"Aye thats a lie man my jokes real funny" Carti said interrupting.

"Yeah nigga whatever, it's home time Nique." He said lifting me off the couch.

He pulled me to the car and I told him I forgot my phone so I could sneak back in the studio.

"You better be in & out" He said while starting the car.

I ran back inside. Me and Carti swapped phones, putting in our phone numbers in. I set my contact name as "BabyNique🦋🖤"

We gave each others phone back and I thanked him for a good session. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled.

"Anytime and anything for you lil mamas"

Pees cock blocking ass was beeping the horn indicating for me to hurry the fuck up.

"See you around beautiful" He said while kissing my cheek. I stood there and smiled at him before I ran back to the car.

He a pretty nigga.