Author's Note

Murder me if you may, for leaving you without any excuses. That's why I am here, perhaps I owe each and one of you some good apology.

Sorry, for not updating this story anymore. It is just came to my senses that I wanted to try another genre, more fun/inspiring to read. But since I'm a douchbag, I decided to discontinue this story and never come back. In all honesty, this book isn't on my first priorities nowadays for I am focusing myself more on the on going stories I am working on.

BUT a lot of you guys wanted me to continue updating here so I will definitely do it!

Shout out to Lizzygaga28  and JustineCkarke15 for leaving me a message because you loved my story! You are truly an inspiring people I look up, exceeding efforts just to bring back my old self in writting this kind of story! Guys, thank you! Really!

From this day on, I will propably gonna rewind the scenes that occured on this story. Believe me or not, I have a poor mind in recalling the scenery of my stories. So please bare with me, be patient and calm your arses down because I'm working on my book entitled ORB OF THE NIGHT [Thranduil FanFiction]. If you guys wanted to check it out as well, you can find it somewhere in my profile.

Again, thank you for making me realize that discontinued works can somehow bloom even if you're not working on it anymore. But since I wanted to give back the favor you're given me, by simply voting on every chapter, commenting feedbacks or appreciation comments and even leaving a message through my dms just to waking me up in realization that I need to finish what I've started. All I can say is, you're very amazing and I loved you!